Chapter 25

Hola!!!

It's been a while since I updated cause well my college sucks and have literally been drowning me with all the tests, quizzes and assignments, the upcoming weeks are going to be even worse and I swear I'm gonna start a rant if I don't stop now XD.

Anyway, here is the next chapter and I'd like to thank you guys for reading and leaving the generous comments. So this one is for you guys.

XOXO, RAVEN

Alas, to everyone's disappointment the emotional distance between Elizabeth and William seemed to only have been increased in the past few days.

According to Jane it was worse than Elizabeth hating William's guts because in that manner she would at least thinks about him, but now that they had resorted to being amicable acquaintances all hope was lost.

Jane felt like locking the two up in a room and not letting them out till they worked out everything but it would involve getting up from her comfortable position on the couch and with her constant backache thanks to her pregnancy, she could be least bothered. Though, that didn't stop her from smacking her younger sister across the back of her head with her portfolio.

"What is wrong with you?" Elizabeth's face scrunched up in pain as the thick covered portfolio came in contact with her head with a considerable amount of force.

"Oh I'm sorry, I have no clue what prompted me to do that, must be all the hormones." Elizabeth just rolled her eyes at her elder sister and sat back down on her seat.

Elizabeth had moved in with Jane immediately on her return to find herself some time to think and ponder, but with her as an attorney both Pemberly and the De Bourghs, things didn't seem so easy

Elizabeth had moved in with Jane immediately on her return to find herself some time to think and ponder, but with her as an attorney both Pemberly and the De Bourghs, things didn't seem so easy. Furthermore, Georgina and Elizabeth had formed a wonderful bond and the two women spent a lot of time together roaming around the city and going out for lunches.

The fashion show was coming up soon and Lydia was always busy with her preparations so much so she did not even have a time to meet up with her sisters.

"Elizabeth what do you think about William ?" Jane couldn't take it anymore now and straight away cut to the chase.

"What do you mean?" Jane rolled her eyes, making Lizzie a bit surprised since her sister was never this sassy. Talk about hormones. 

"Oh c'mon, could you please be honest with me for once." Lizzie sighed at her sister's exasperated tone and finally gave up with a sigh.

"I like the guy okay ? maybe even in love with him, but I've been nothing but a stupid ass all this while especially when it comes to him. I can't just go to him and jump his bones and then ask him to date me." Lizzie rushed her feelings out in one sentence as her cheeks tinged a pretty shade of pink.

"FINALLY!!!!!" a girlish squeal made the two women look up to find Georgina standing in the doorway, a huge grin on her face as she quickly whipped out her phone with unrestrained excitement.

"I have to tell William, he will be ecstatic." Lizzie immediately pounced on Georgina.

"What? No!!!" Lizzie quickly snatched the phone out of the blonde's hand, "I'm not ready yet

"What? No!!!" Lizzie quickly snatched the phone out of the blonde's hand, "I'm not ready yet."

Georgina's shoulders slumped in disappointment, but she shrugged it off and grabbed Elizabeth into a tight hug starting with a rant, on how cool it would be to sister's which though made Lizzie sputter with shock but also warmed a small part of her heart, and stopped her from saying no.

"You know you  have to talk to him sooner or I swear, Aunt Catherine is going to drug Anne and William and get them married." this made Lizzie sit straight in her seat, a sudden surge of jealousy flowing through her.

"Anne and William?"

"Well yeah, I mean I don't have anything about Anne, but the both of them are too similar, quiet, shy, socially awkward, those two would only spend the rest of their lives trying to fulfill their duties rather than actually trying to love each other.Moreover we all know William is in love with you." Georgina remarked with another grin on her face as she teased Elizabeth, making the latter's face flush for the hundredth time in the past ten minutes.

"Elizabeth why don't you ask William on a date at the after party of the fashion show?" Jane beamed at her sister, and everyone approved.

The women beamed as they discussed about the perfect way to dazzle William and keep Lady Catherine away from fixing Anne and Will together.

I know its not the longest, but I'll try to make a better progress next time. But at least we know Lizzie is finally gonna ask William out, but hopefully Georgina and Jane will be able to keep Lady Catherine away.

RAVEN