Chapter 4: Execute the plan B

The day has finally come! The day where Tobio can take action for his plan B. He can't wait to see her reactions. 'This should be fun. Be ready little princess.'

Tobio's morning routine is always the same as usual, he went to the kitchen for his breakfast and small talks with his two friends, and met with General Tanaka for their sparring practice. He was so excited to execute his plans for today that he smiled walking to where the general was. At first the general felt chills down to his spine when he saw Tobio's face.

"Did you have another plans for today Tobio-kun? You seem very happy." Tanaka asked seeing his spine-chilling smirk.

"Nothing really just strolling down at the market place maybe this afternoon with my friends and the princess." he honestly answered.

"Oh! So the prince is excited to be alone with the princess eh? You're so lucky to have a strong and brave bride to be Tobio-kun. Take good care of her okay?"

Tobio was shocked from what the general told him just now.

'Strong? Brave? In what way I was lucky? And why on earth would I take good care of her?' he thought for himself but nodded towards Tanaka who was beaming his toothy smile, he can't let him know his plans if he also was in Hinata's little hands.

The sparring session ended him pinned by Tanaka on the ground. He still can't beat him in sparring yet but he will try his best again next time. Tanaka was the one who got up first and offered his hand to him to help him get up from lying on the ground. They shook their hands and bowed at each other.

"Your getting better and better now Tobio-kun! It was hard for me to pin you down. You're doing great! Keep up the good work." Tanaka praised him.

"But still you pinned me in the end. Next time I will pin you down Tanaka-san!"

"Can't wait for the time that you will do it!" after that Tanaka walk away to do his other duties in the palace.

Leaving Tobio alone and contented from the outcome of his training. He changed his wet clothes to new and dry ones to prepare himself for the trip. With so much free time he went to see his friend Kindaichi. He saw him in a corner and called him to the near bench. They sat together in a comfortable silence bathing the warmth from the sun.

"What now Tobio?" he asked.

"Just want to hang out with you, can't go to Kunimi because I know she was very busy with the princess." when he said that Kindaichi laughed.

"Yeah right, I was just with them before you saw me and they can't stop blabbering about the market on what products they should buy and what stores they should visit. I guess we will be their chaperone for a day." thinking that they will be a slave for a day exhaust both of them, Kindaichi knew very well how girls tend to visit all the shops before buying what they really need or just buy all of them and let the boys carry them all.

The two sighed in sync. 'This is going to be a long day ahead.'

Not long enough they saw Kunimi walking towards them with Hinata tagging along with her. The boys stood up and prepared themselves. The four of them were silently sat inside the carriage to the market place.

"Wow! Look Kunimi-chan! The greenfield here is so beautiful! Can we visit this place too? Hinata exclaimed excitedly pointing towards the greenfield.

It was summer season so many variety of flowers bloomed and some people are camping or enjoying their freshly brewed tea in the area. Many children were playing and some are making flower crowns. It was so peaceful and bright.

"There's irises, daisies, hydrangea, marigolds, and many more! It feels like I'm in heaven." Hinata said.

"There are many flowers out there but the Seijoh kingdom has one precious flower to brag. It's flower was so big and its color was a bright shade of yellow. And here's a fact! The seeds are edible and so delicious especially when you roast it and sprinkle with some salt." Kunimi bragged but the way Hinata's eyes shine like a million diamonds made her more proud about herself.