Chapter 6: He Came

Tobio's worries vanished when he read the letter, he wanted to go as soon as possible but he needs to report it to his brother and to the Fukurodani's king and queen. They saw them and told the good news immediately.

Leaving the kingdom with Tooru left behind in the palace, they went to Dateko. It was not a smooth journey, there were some bandits lurking in the forests but it didn't stop them a bit if it was for the sake of seeing Hinata on the end of the road.

They can see the palace of Dateko, it was gigantic with iron walls surrounding the palace. The kingdom was known in their defensive strategies and with their iron walls, no outsiders can go in and out of it. They were very strict in their security and that gave them the name of Iron Wall Kingdom.

"No need to worry, Prince Tooru told the king of Dateko for our arrival, that's what he said on the letter last night so we can go inside with no hassle." Bokuto said.

Tobio and Akaashi nodded and were determined to get Hinata back though she wasn't a hostage at all.

When they arrived at the gates, it was huge and also made of iron, the palace guards opened the gates for them to pass when they told them who they were. Arriving to the palace grounds, they were welcomed by no other than the king of Dateko.

"Long time no see Bokuto-san, and of course Akaashi-sama." Moniwa stood up from his throne.

"My, my Moniwa-san, how have you been? Still having headaches with the princes?" Bokuto teased the king but the king agreed without a fight.

"Oh, you knew them. They are a handful but Princess Hinata calmed them down like there was a magic spell casted on them! And who is this young man we have here? Your son maybe?" King Moniwa laughed.

"I am Kageyama Tobio, second prince of Aoba Josai kingdom. Pleased to meet you today Your Highness." Tobio introduced himself with respect to the king.

"So what business did the second prince of Seijoh have here today?" he asked.

"I just want to see Princess Hinata and see if she is alright."

"Oh right, come with me they are in the gardens those kids were inseparable. It makes me want to have the princess marry my son, Prince Aone, they were always together everyday like magnet. I think she has some resemblance with you Bokuto-san that young lady has so much energy in her petite body."

"Well, it's our daughter too am I right my wife? It's my first time to hear compliments like that, its refreshing!" Bokuto like a proud owl dad bragging his little crow daughter.

"I was so shocked too when I saw with my own two eyes some of their sparring session with my sons, she defeated them instantly! I was laughing the whole time and teased Futakuchi."

"Thanks to this idiotic husband of mine who trains our daughter nonstop with the royal knights." Akaashi thought but didn't say anything. She was just smiling thinking of that thought and remembers all of their unstoppable sparring sessions at the kingdom.

On the other hand, Tobio was confused of what he heard just now. Hinata defeated the princes during their sparring session? How the hell did that happen? A lady in that! But he remembered what king Bokuto said that she was a master knight in Karasuno kingdom, so who knows.

'Who are you really Hinata boke? You're a mystery that I can't solve. But I am willing to know more about you.'

Seeing from afar, Hinata was with someone.. A tall man with white hair and a bulk body structure. He squinted his eyes and thought that his face was so familiar but he can't remember where he saw him. What caught Tobio's attention more was that she was holding his arm while strolling at the gardens looking so bright and bubbly. Both of them were so immersed in their own world and didn't pay any attention to their surroundings. They were laughing really hard and if you're a first timer seeing them like that would make them a good pair of couple, a perfect pair. A tall young man and a petite young lady at his side holding each other very closely.