5- Another adventure

Tom  held Melory in his arms quickly and ran towards  his car while his eyes were  blindfolded .
  [ Melory's situation got worse ]

- "Hurry up please . I don't want to lose my fetus" , said Melory .

- "Don't worry my dear we will save you" .

The whole group is anxious and afraid that they will risk their lives again by going to the hospital .
Fortunately, Lucy called a doctor that she knew to let them in the hospital  through a safe door .

Everything  well and they could meet the doctor .

-  "Calm down little" , said the doctor.

-  "She's bleeding don't you see? How can i calm down" , added Tom with a scared voice .
- " Save her please ,she's pregnant" ,replied lucy

[ The doctor took Melory with her to an operations room and she did what she could ]

~ One hour later ~

-  "Don't worry Melory's condition has improved but..." , said the doctor .

-  "Thanks god but what  tell us.. Is the baby alive ?" , replied lucy .

-  " Ahh...Yes yes i saved him but this isn't the problem".

-  "Okaay what's wrong?"

- "She does not have to go through a panic attack again or her life will be in danger".

- "We will take  care for her".

  Suddenly Liz started  hearing people's scream and what they understood  that the strange creatures were  there again so as  they could  they run  to escape before seeing anything .

  They get into the car, which is covered by  the newspapers and get away from them ,
Tom drived with caution in order not to have an accident , they didn't face any problem until they reached their homes safely .

- "This was an adventure for me" said Liz

- "For me too.. Facing these creatures twice at once really was a scary thing" , added Lucy.

[ The group entred to their home ]

-  " Finally , you arrived i was afaird to not see  you once again" , said evan . And continued Charlie ? Charlie ? Wh...where is my friend ?

How do they tell her what happened and that he is dead ?

Author's note : don't forget to vote  and tell me yur opinion .