7- Five years later

Five years later , Melory and Tom lives together with the children who do not have names yet , they call them just "Boy" and "Girl".

- " Tom come to eat your breakfast , Boy..Girl..wash your hands ."

- "Okey mom we're coming" , said Boy and Girl at the same time .

- "will we get out today?" , added Girl.

- " i don't know babe if everything gonna be alright why not " , replied Tom.

- " No , there's no way to get out stop thinking about this " , Melory got angry .

Despite all of those years Melory still refused the idea of hanging out
The kids went playing ball . She  and Tom were so happy like nothing happened before five years , cs all of the windows were covered with newspapers as usual for more safe maybe this power still exist...We don't know yet what happened all this time... For the moment , everything is alright they don't have any problems and there is no stranger things again .

Girl still think that Melory and Tom were her parents , because Melory didn't tell her the truth due to her young age , she will not understand anything of that and will remain scared . Especially for that reason Melory choosed silence , as for the Boy didn't knew that Tom wasn't his dad .

Melory has returned to her passion , by painting a lot of attractive things like she used to dl , it looks like she forgot about this mysterious force .

As you see they live in peace without risk or scare . Do they got ride of that Anonymous force ?

While Tom tells a story to the children he heared some screams of a woman .

- " You should see that , Ha..Ha..Ha" , someone said .

- " No no please let me go away i have three children to take care of them " another one replied .

And , yess!! That was a fight between a women and a man ,and  this seems that one of them was infected by the entity then they entered in the trance that ended in suicide of both of them . Evidence that the stranges creatures still exists until now  ,nd happily the small family were in the most safe home that no one known , far from the people and everythings , so the number of victims still increasing .

As you understand nothing changed after this five years , they still suffer in silence without searching for any solution .

In your opinion what would be the safe way to get ride of this mysterious power ?