1- what's going on the city..?

Melory.. is a young women in her thirties , pregnant and the baby's father died . She's a very skilled painter and that is apparent from her wonderful paintings, which have a thousand meanings , she lives with her older sister in a small house.

While Melory was drawing a beautiful painting her sister told her to turn on the news , which is as follows : "First case recorded in Romania , there's now an alarming spread of incidents into Europe..don't yet know what us causing the mass suicides ".

"There is only one thing for sure: those who kept their eyes open lost their lives" Jess said with amazement.

The next day , Melory went to the hospital with Jess , she had an appointment with her doctor she seemd very unwilling to have the baby and she did not want to know his gender.

Jess felt in the first place that it will be a beautiful girl like her mother .

" He's a boy " the doctor said with a big smile , she rolled her eyes and continued "there are plenty of couples who are desperate to adopt a child so you can make whatever choice you want".

"i will think about it " Melory said with a sad tone.

Suddenly she started vomiting , Jess got scared because Melory's condition got worse .

The doctor gave her a painkiller to feel better .

A few moments later , they screams , a big mayhem in the hospital and all of the nurses , doctors and the patients run to the door in order to save their lives . Melory and her jessica saw a woman banging her head on a pane of glass, rescued by tech workers

~Exactly what is spreading in Europe, is beginning to spread here~ shouted Jess as they're run to escape...

Will they manage to escape? Will they save their lives? Or they will face these creatures and resist them...

Author's Note : don't forget to vote , comment and tell me what do you think .