6- New victims

Tom and Melory didn't know what to say or how to tell her about his death because charlie was evan's best friend .

-"Calm down , i will tell you everything" , said Lucy .

While they enter ,  someone knocked the door . And as he's Gary a survivor who had lost his group  then Olympia let him enter .

Douglass is house owner , this latter get angry and threatens all of them with a gun .But Cheryl an older survivor bangs him and locks him in the garage thinking that he is unconscious.

A few moments later  ,  Lucy steal the car and run away from them .
It's time  for the birth of two babies  at this difficult  time  , Cheryl helped them , Olympia got a girl  and Melory a boy .  Gary begins to pull out several drawings he made of the entity and begins to go into a trance, which suggests that he would have already been contaminated by the entity before arriving .

So you can imagine the result and  already what happened .

He is directed to the garage to infect Douglass because he was the person he hated the most  . This latter looks outside  and  in  the blink of an eye he shoots tom and begins to reveal all the windows which were wrapped with the newspapers.

- "No please go away" , said Melory while her eyes were oppened  and continued "Olympia close your eyes for your girl."

- " i caan't resist more  , i'm so sorry take care of my girl."

And that was the last sentence she said.

Despite the warning from Melory , Olympia ends up looking outside and jumps out the window.  Gary force Cheryl to see  everything too and  committed suicide .
Tom takes back his strength to save Melory and the two babies so he faced Gary  and killed him .

In this situation , only Melory , two babies and Tom who survived  and  all of the groupe died unfortunately .  So now this house is filled with corpses  it's an horrible sight  for that ,  they decided to leave and search   another home more safe .

Where they will find this house ? Can they found another survivor like them after all that time ?

Don't forget to  vote and tell me your opinion about this chapter  .