sakura and rider vs orchamaru and kabuto and sakura's flashback

Sakura's Pov

Rider and I started to fight orchamaru and kabuto.
Orchamaru turned into snakes.
I gasped and saw him coming towards us "jump back rider!"I yelled.
Rider nodded her head and we both jumped back "do you know these guys?"rider asked looking at me.
I nodded my head "yes I do know them when we were little me,naruto and sasuke met orchamaru in the forest of death,and then we saw kabuto at the big building we were suppose to go,we saw them a lot of times but then we found out kabuto was apart of Orchamaru."I said looking at rider.
She nodded her head"alright."she said.
"Whath are you guys talking about? I can see your mouths moving."kabuto said looking at me and rider.
"none or your business."I said glaring at him.
After a while I sighed and banged the ground making the ground break.
I saw rider gasped and I saw kabuto start to fall.
I smirked and watched him fall inside "one down and one more to go."I thought smiling.
I turned towards rider who was fighting orchamaru.
I ran in and threw kunai's at him he dodged them of course that's when I had a flash back.
(Flash back)
I smiled running towards my mom and dad who were in the kitchen "daddy can you come and train me?"I asked looking up at him.
He smiled "I would love to,meet me outside."he said but then my mom turned towards me.
"but first sakura needs to go change out of her pajamas."my mom said.
I looked down and saw I did have my pajamas on I smiled "I will be right back."I said running to my room.
When I was done getting dressed I ran towards the woods to find my dad he smiled "are you ready?"he asked looking at me.
I smiled and nodded my head "ready set go!"he yelled I nodded my head and jumped back.
I threw kunai's at him but he dodged them easily.
I sighed and focused and used a lot more chakra I smiled and banged on the ground making it break my dad looked at me amazed.
"how did you learn that."my dad said smiling at me.
"I did it my self I have been practicing every single day."I said giving him a small smiled.
"well good job."he said smiling I gave him a grin and hugged him.
(Flashback ends)
I smiled and walked up to orchamaru "we will let you go."I said looking at him.
He grinned at me "yesssssd I am we will meet again ssssssssakura once the war starts."orchamaru said helping kabuto up.
They disappear I turned towards rider who was bleeding I gasped "are you okay."I said running up to her.
Rider smiled "you don't have to worry about me,I am immortal."rider said looking at me.
I sighed "here let me just heal you."I said walking up to her ride smiled and nodded her head.
After I was done healing rider we went home.
I saw kakazu waiting at the door for us "what took you guys so long?"kakazu asked walking over to us.
"well it turned out the person was orchamaru and kabuto and they said konaha wants to go to war against us and them."I said looking at him.
Kakazu shrugged "go tell pein,I don't really know whats going on."he said.
I nodded my head and walked towards pein's office.
I knocked on the door and I heard a come in I walked in.
"so did you fine out who the person was?"pein asked.
I nodded my head "yes we did it was orchamaru and kabuto they came to tell us,that konaha wants to go to war against us and them."I said looking at pein.
He sighed "great here is the time coming."he said looking back up at me.
"what do you mean?"I asked looking at him.
"there will be a war coming up in a few weeks so we have to get ready."pein said.
"but why."I said looking at him.
"you don't have to worry,you should go rest you did have a long day."pein said.
I nodded my head and walked out "I wonder why,konaha wants to go to war."I thought walking to my room. Hello here is the next chapter so please comment and vote and tell me what you think of it and rider belongs to olivauchiha and my chapters might be a little late because of school so ya thank you and bye.