Chapter 27

Hamesha Wala Pyaar – Chapter 27

Sunny was Mohit’s youngest sibling after Garima.

He was exactly like Mohit, handsome, cocky and extremely friendly but his biggest vice was that his brain was between his legs.

He had an uncontrollable roving eye which was right now affixed on Mahira. He had been begging her to date him, but she always turned him down.

Today when she had called him herself, his joy knew no bound. He came to her jumping like dog in heat.

But was met with Meghna.

Sunny shamelessly stared at her deep cleavage, but being Garima’s bestie from school, he knew Meghna was totally off limits for him.

“U want a scene with Mahira? Done..main usko convince karti hu tere liye, but there will be conditions applied” her voice was cold as her eyes bored into his.

She knew he would bite the bait, no questions asked.

“Anything you want” Mohit said excitedly.

His breathing was hitched, like a drug addict awaiting his fix. Meghna smiled cunningly and told him what he needs to do.

He was bewildered to say the least, but the stakes were high and he was up for it.

This was Meghna’s Plan A.

Back in their room, Sidharth laid with his head in her lap as she gently finger combed his luxurious hair.

After lunch, the bridal couple had gone to get ready for the reception that followed and most of the guests had retired to their rooms.

Shehnaaz was explaining him the rituals of lavaa, describing every verse and telling him the meaning.

He listened intently like he was listening to some kind of a soothing music.

“Mazaa aaya tujhe punjabi shaadi dekh ke?” she asked innocently as she cupped his chin, and looked to him.

“Pata nahi” his eyes were closed.

“Matlab?”she asked again.

“Main to tujhe dekh raha tha.” He said nonchalantly, making her smile and purse her lips. 

“unki shaadi ho rahi hai usmein main kyu interest lu?” Sidharth smirked.

“Apun ko jismein interest hai apun sirf usko dekhta hai” Sidharth cupped her chin, smiling.

“Matlab tu Meghna ko dekh raha tha?” she giggled, teasing him.

But it backfired.

In an instant his mood spiraled down south. He was now glaring at her.

“fir main kuch bolunga na toh tujhe bura lagta hai. bakwaas baat kyu karti hai tu hamesha?” Sidharth scoffed and went out in the balcony for a smoke.

Shehnaaz slapped her forehead “Marjaaniye tu kyu faltu mazaak karti hai?” She paced to the balcony after him and hugged his back.

“M sorry, gussa mat kar, maine mazaak kiya bebu” she cooed softly raining kisses on his back.

His nostrils flared.

He was already over the edge with all this wedding spectacle. He turned around and looked at her, clenching his jaw.

Placing his arms on the railing, he leaned his body against it, coming to her eye level.

He said calmly but with so much coldness it was enough to convey the exact message.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें