Chapter 94

Hamesha Wala Pyaar - Chapter 94

“Ha??” she gave the doctor a baffled look.

“Mrs. Shukla… Shehnaaz” Dr corrected herself addressing her by her first name, and trying to put her at ease.

“Bilkul tension mat lijiye, normally I can identify a crisis situation and you seem to be anything but that. So..let us see how you and baby Shukla has fared. Okay?” She patted Shehnaaz’s hand and stood up.

“Dr…” Sidharth interrupted “if you don’t mind, I want to be in the examination room along with Shehnaaz” he asked skeptically

“Oh of course, i was initially surprised when you guys didn’t insist for a vlog or whatever they call it these days” Doctor chuckled telling them about a story of a couple who even wanted to film the wife peeing on the pregnancy stick, and sighed rolling her eyes in exasperation as they walked further inside the nursing home.

Sidharth’s eyes went wide too as he stifled a
laughter despite the tense situation.

But he understood that’s what the doctor meant to do, lighten up their sullen mood.

Well she was slightly successful with him, but his plum..not so much.

Shehnaaz was almost shivering with fear. When he took her hand in his it was clammy and cold.

“Oye, baby, calm down jaan. Sab theek hoga” his hands protectively rubbed her back and assured her.

The doctor gestured them to go to the surgery room which was equipped with hi- tech gadgets instead of the general examination room.

The nurse took Shehnaaz in the changing room and in two minutes, she was out wearing a knee length, ill fitted baby pink gown, which flared up from her bodice.

When she came near him, he couldn’t help but bend down to her height “baby tu ekdum yummy pink cupcake lag rahi hai, the most adorable mumma ever” his dark gaze captivated hers as he kissed her cheek softly

“I love you baby, and all the best..to us. Aur kuch bhi ho jaye, m there with you and you have to be there with me, M not giving you any choice ok” he stated and helped her get on the surgical table.

Her body flinched as the cold Steel of the bed touched her naked thighs.. and the next instant his hands were rubbing her skin..making it warm.

How could anyone be so loving and understanding.. this man deserved someone who could complete his life.. not someone like her who could only give him a broken..childless life. She thought already assuming the worst out of the given situation.

Lying down she extended and arm to him asking him to bend down, which he promptly did.

“Main terese bohot bohot zyada pyaar karti hu puttu, apne aap se bhi zyada. Iss liye teri Khushi mere liye sabse important hai. toh agar mere nonu ko kuch” her lips were covered by his fingers, interrupting her words which were now familiar to him.

Getting divorced and him remarrying was the only genius solution she could come up with

“Agar tune ek aur baar yeh bola na Shehnaaz, sab kuch gaya bhaad mein main khud tera gala daba dunga” he delivered
the antidote to her poison with a straight face.

“Abhi meri already fatti hui g***nd ko aur mat faad please I request you. Stop this bull shit and pray hard for our child okay?” his teeth gnashed against each other

“And if you still want to discuss this, then, baby ho ya na ho, main teri yeh iccha zaroor puri karunga. Divorce papers pe sign kar dunga aur fir tujhe chhutkara mil jayega. M sure tujhe apne pyaare Rajbeer aur uske gol matol beer gut ki bohot yaad aa rahi hogi, isliye tu yeh sab natak kar rahi hai taaki mere se picha chute tera. But mind you main tujhe aise chhodne wala nahi hu samjhi.” He was breathless after delivering his last heavy dose of a monologue when the doctor walked in, clearing her throat.

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें