Chapter 6

Suriya's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. Again. Its usually what wakes me up, especially since I got pulled into the Laal Banglow Case.

I lift the phone.

"Hello." I say, still sleepy.

"Surya, kotha evidence dorikindi." my best friend/colleague, Dhruva says.

"Surya, we found new evidence." I hear my best friend/colleague, Dhruva says.

"Sare, nenu vasthunna." I say, getting up. 

"Ok, I'm coming." I say, getting up.

I finish taking my shower in five minutes, grab my socks and shoes, and walk out. I walk downstairs, and find Indhu in the kitchen. I see that she doesn't have the thread around her neck. Which means...she knows the truth.

"Hi." I say sheepishly.

"Naaku abadam cheppava?!" she says.

"You lied to me?!" she says.

I look down. "Sorry?" I say.

"Nee bodi sorry naaku akkarledu!" she says to me.

"I don't need your sorry!" she says to me.

I open my mouth to say something but she beats me to it.

"I hate you!" she shouts.

"Indhu-" I try saying. She puts her hand up, stopping me.

"Save it." She storms out of the kitchen and I hear her bedroom door slam shut.

My phone rings again, and I see that Dhruva's calling me again.

"Enti ra babu?" I ask, lifting the call.

"What man?" I ask, lifting the call.

"Davuda. Nenem chesanu?" he asks.

"God. What did I do?" he asks.

"Ugh. Em ledule. Bailderuthunnanu." I reply.

"Ugh. Nothing. I'm starting." I reply.

"Sare."

"Ok."

Cutting the call, I walk outside to find my driver ready in the car. I get in and he drives to Laal Banglow. Getting out, I walk into the Banglow.

"Good morning sir." a few people say to me. I nod, acknowledging them.

"Surya." Dhruva calls me over. I walk over to him.

He shows me an iphone.

"Prints?" I ask.

"Prints smudge ayyi unnai." he says.

"The prints are smudged." he says.

I nod slowly, trying to come up with a plan.

"Get our best hacker and have him hack the phone. I need this phone unlocked. I have a feeling this clue's important. Also, get a finger print artist and tell him to put the smudged prints together." I tell Dhruva. He nods and leaves to do what I told him.

Indhu's POV

I can't believe he lied to me. And, I believed him. We are married. Like, he tied three knots and stuff. Ugh! I just can't with him!

Packing one of my bags, I walk outside and find an auto. I give the driver Mehreen's address, and tell him to go there. I mean, she is my best friend ever.