part 13

Chapter 13

Bray's Point of View

I had to admit I was a tad crazy but not as crazy as people see me. my brother Erick was the oldest and smartest one with an IQ of 125 that boy can is a genus but that's only from my point of view Harper thinks he is but let's admit it he's more weirder than me besides Erick for some reason wears a sheep mask all the time and Harper has a long gray beard and hair.

I'm just a simple man with a little twist. I'm a bit more crazy than Mr.Ambrose but I don't attack people that tick me off I just ask sister Abigail for help.  she has helped me in the past when I needed help and she gave me her rocking chair when she died and I have always did my thinking while sitting in the chair.  I have no idea what I would do without sister Abigail she is my savior.

now back to learning about my brothers......they are a bit weird always quiet in till they get into one of their daily fights over who's better Harper or Erick. I hate it when they fight they always go at each other like Roman and Seth but they ask sister Abigail for forgiveness. we are quite a strange family no one and i mean no one is like us.

"Erick I told you I'm better than you!!!!!!" Harper yelled in the barn.

oh no here they go again. Erick tilts his head with his sheep mask on then takes it off growling. Erick is taller than Harper by a couple inches and he is bald with a long red beard.

"what did you say to me?" he asked annoyed.

"you heard what I said sheep face!!!!"

"you Vetter watch it you hillbilly!!!"

"make me!"

Harper pins Erick as I get between them and separate them.

"Boys enough!!!!"

they look down and Erick sits down as Harper feeds the horse. then I get a text from Randy that says Bray want to help me get Dean back for treating Hunter's sister ?

I smile and chuckle evily. "Boys our prayers are answered sister Abigail gave us a job to do and we are not letting her down understand?"

they nod in agreement but Erick speaks up.

"what's the job?"

"we will know when we meet Randy tonight."

"are you sure he wants us."

"he needs our help and I'm not going to ignore him."

We get up and head to the house as I sit in the rocker and think about the plan. "we need to make sure no one sees us."

"I can help with that." Erick smiled.

"you can't bring your girlfriend."

"what girlfriend?"

"Erick I'm talking about your weird and crazy girlfriend."

"well about that she's not here anymore."

"meaning?"

"um nothing."

"Erick spill it."

"sorry Bray I can't sister Abigail will consider it a sin."

I growl at him annoyed and just sigh as I rock back and forth in the chair.

"alright now go finish the barn work before the end of the night."

they nod and get back to work as I get up and head to the house to relax and get ready for the meeting tonight.

_______________________________________________________________

hey guys sorry it took so long I'm glad you guys love it!!!! I will try to write more soon!!!!