Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Stephanie's Point of view

we head to the bus stop that is only 3 houses down from mine and wait for the bus. as soon. as it came I was just about to get on until I was shoved to the ground hard . I looked up at the boy who shoved me as he laughed. the boy had black hair with a blonde streak, Brown eyes, has a beard and is about Gale's height.

I know that laugh anywhere....it's Seth Rollins one of my three worst enemies. he kicked me in the ribs hard and got on the bus. Gale helped me up and we got on as I sat in the front.  the bus picked up some more kids and head to school I just hope I don't see the rest of Seth's brothers.

we get to the school and the bus parks and opens the doors as the rest of the kids get off I look out my window and see a guy who has long black hair, blue eyes, very muscular for his age, and a tattoo from the right side of his chest to his wrist of his right arm. he was always more scary than the rest because he bearly smiles but he is friendly at times.

his name is Roman Reigns. as Seth got off the bus he went over to Roman and started talking. he might be the biggest but no one is more terrifying than their Lunatic brother Dean Ambrose. he is known around the school as the Lunatic Fringe for a reason.

when I was in 6th grade he was the new student. so we had recess and I was with my best friend and sis Mckayla and we saw some kids making fun of Dean so we were just about to tell them to stop when I saw him turn into something I have never seen before. he grabbed the kid by the neck and strangled him I look at him getting scared and backed away slowly. he looks at me and drops the kid as he falls to the ground unconscious and he walks towards me I back away more and he just stops then looks down and leaves.

ever since that day people have been scared of him and his brothers. I didn't know why he was walking towards me that day but I was to scared to find out.  since I did that he and his brothers have cruel and mean to me. I get off the bus with Gale and see Seth talking to Roman and he looks over at me and says something but I didn't catch it.

I looked down and I bump into someone. I look up and see the one I'm scared of most..........Dean Ambrose.

he growls and I step back quickly as he looks at me. "watch where your going pipsqueak!" he yelled at me as I hide behind Gale. "hey jerk leave her alone you always pick on her now leave my sister alone or else!" Gale threatened.  "or else what you can't do nothing to me I'm not scared of anyone or anything." Dean replies as Seth and Roman get behind him.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bro leave Dean alone he's stronger than you

and more viscous." I studder. Dean smiles an evil smile as Seth whispers something in Dean's ear. he chuckles evily. "good idea Seth." he said as he looked at me.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys so what did you think? what did Seth say to Dean? hope you like it comment and vote please thanks!!!