Part 12

Chapter 12

Hunter's Point of View

"we need to get Dean back for being such a jerk." Kane growls.

"I know we need to think of something that will scare her to death." I reply as we think then Randy has an evil smile on his face.

"I have an idea but it's a little extreme." he grins.

"What is it Randy?"

"well remember my creepy friends the Wyatt Family?"

"Yeah........what about them?"

"I could get them to kidnap her and make Dean go crazy and we will see who get the last laugh."

"How do I say your out of your freaking mind in crazy?"

"but it's a good idea Hunter."

" No that's a bit to much Randy besides he will kill whoever takes her from him you know how protective he gets because of what happened to him in the past with his old girlfriends."

" Yeah that's because Erick took his girl away from him."

"true but still are you sure? I mean they are scary as Crap and who knows what they will do to her?"

"that's their department now just leave it to them."

I sigh in defeat knowing there is no point with arguing with him.

"alright fine but it will be done tomorrow night."

He holds his hand out and we shake hands in agreement.

I look over at Stephanie and see her holding Dean's hand and it's cute to be honest but we have to get payback on Dean.

the lunch bell rings and I go to wood shop which is my next class and as soon as I walk in I see Randy with a piece of paper and looks up at me with an evil smile on his face. so I walk to him and sit down as he shows me the plan and as I read it the more I regretted making this deal with him.

"Randy I can't this is to freaking crazy you know they are freaking psychotic and who knows what they can to?!" I say a little to loud.

Randy growled at me and puts the plan in his back pocket then gets his phone out.

"what are you doing?" I ask.

he unlocks his phone and I see a text message from Bray Wyatt that says We're Coming. Randy smiles and texts back Guys Hunter wanted it tonight but let's move it to tomorrow night. I give him a look and growl at him thinking That's not what I said.

he looks up at me and he smiles.

"aren't you happy we are getting him back for everything he did to us?"

"Yeah but it doesn't feel right."

"it should they deserve it anyway treating your sister Clarissa like that."

"Seth was nice to her and so was Roman."

"we are getting Dean back for being a butthole to her."

"fine"

_______________________________________________________________

wow you guys are impatient XD like I said before exams are next week so I'm kinda busy but please vote and comment