Chapter 1

"A honeymoon is an opportunity to connect with one another and lose yourselves in blissful romance." -Anonymous

Mia Miller's POV

Tonight I am officially no longer a Miss. I am now Mia Andrea Miller-Rosenbauer, it is an addition to my name, the best gift he has given me - his surname. Starting tomorrow I am no longer Ms. Miller. I am still in cloud 9. I know that later this evening he will claim me and I should not decline it. Honestly, I am so nervous, as in very nervous. We are married and he is now my husband and besides, he waited for this for too long. He respected me and agreed to all my terms maybe that's because of his strong love for me, he didn't touch me. I am a little guilty because until now he doesn't know the real me. When we get back home from our honeymoon I will tell him everything. I changed for my black dress, we are heading to Manchester for our wedding night. We took a quick shower in our respective hotel in Barcelona and after a couple while we fly to the place. We are now on the plane. I am resting in his arms and he is running his hands through my hair.

"Honey let's go to the bed." He murmurs to my ear. My heart beats fast. I am really nervous. I do not complain and we walk to the room. He carefully laid me on the bed and starts claiming my lips passionately. I am running my fingers in his hair while he is kissing me. I can feel his hot kisses and his soft lips. Our lips are dancing. He is expertly kissing me and I don't want him to stop.

He is positioned on top of me and he slips his right hand under my dress and starting to remove my undies. I stop his hand.

"Babe, not here please!" I tell him between his kisses and he stops and looks at me curiously. The very reason is that not because I don't want to. It is because I was not able to remove my señorita which is attached to my left thigh. When he undresses me and sees it he will wonder why I have a gun. Of course, I will not lie to him this time and I will start uncovering the truth that I know will ruin our wedding night. I forgot that I shouldn't have attached this in my thighs, Goodness today is my wedding night not going anywhere! Actually, that is also the reason why I don't wear jeans I always wear a free-flowing dress so that my gun will not be obvious.

"Why? Honey, we're married." He asks me, curiosity in his voice is so evident.

I shift to my position and sit on the bed. I look straight into his eyes.

"Yes, honey we are. But please not here. Let's do this in the hotel later." I kiss him and he resigns. I'm glad it works!

"Alright." He simply says. Thank goodness! That was close. He kisses me on my forehead, leaves the room, and settles on the seat. I close my eyes and make a deep sigh. I'm sorry my dear husband. I'm lying so much to you.

When I am out of his sight I go to the washroom and remove my gun. I wrapped it on a soft towel and put it inside my luggage bag.

Lukas Rosenbauer's POV

We have received a lot of "Congratulations!" and "Best Wishes!" at the reception. Our guests are going to fly back to their homes tomorrow morning. My wife and I are going to Hotel Gotham Manchester we will spend our first night there as husband and wife. It is a two-hour flight from Barcelona to Manchester. She personally requested this place before our wedding day. She is so fascinated in Europe and she already has the lists of beautiful places here in Manchester that is why I booked all the places she wanted.

My wife is resting in my arms. I ask her to go to the bed and she goes with me. I really can't wait to claim her body. She is now mine. I waited for this for too long. I laid her on the bed and kiss her passionately. I know that this day will come, this time she is not complaining I know that my wife will submit to me. Her lips are so soft. I start to remove her undies but she stops me. I am very curious and when I look at her she looks very nervous. I understand her because I know that this is her very first time. I can't blame her and I did not force her and just leave her instead. She is not yet ready.