*CHAPT3R S3V3N*

LILLIANAS POV

It's the next day and I really don't have much to do so I decide to go to the studio to see if I can play around with some new sounds. I decide I need to talk to Danny first.

I'm walking over to Mickeys, enjoying the fresh Cali air.

I open the door and I see Danny behind the counter. He sees me, but tries to hide it. I walk over to him and pull him into the back room.

"You can't be back here." He says flatly.

"I'm sorry," I tug on the bottom of his shirt, "I was harsh, I just don't like being hovered over, you knew we weren't exclusive, we're still just getting to know each other." I say as sweetly as I can.

"I'm sorry, too." He sighs.

"Come here." I smile mischievously and pull him down to me. He smiles and our lips connect, and for once he's just as hungry as I am.

"You think you can take an early lunch? Erins out running errands." I pull away and he chuckles. 

"Mhm." He looks at me with lustful eyes and I giggle.

"Lets go then." I waltz out of the back room. 

The drive to my apartment is less than 2 minutes and we run upstairs to my apartment. I lock the top lock just incase Erin tries to come in.

I push Danny against the wall and kiss him passionately. He rests his hands on my hips and I slide his shirt off. Wow, he's toned. I catch myself staring.

He laughs and we continue undressing each other. If I'm being honest, I'm dominating this right now and I really prefer it the other way around, but you can't have it all, I guess. We get into my room an he softly lays me on the bed and takes my shirt off.

I giggle and flip us over so I'm on top now. I unbuckle his jeans and slide them down. I pull his dick out from his briefs and he looks at me with wide eyes, "What're you doing?" He asks, borderline scared.

"You've never had oral?" I smile, licking a stripe up him. 

"No, don't do that." He squirms and flips me over.

I'm sorry, what? 

He slides a condom on and positions himself at my entrance and slowly slides into me. I groan, but honestly I'm not impressed. He pushes in and out of me a couple of times and at a medium pace, and then he starts to groan, "I'm close." He lays his head in my shoulder. 

"Me too. . ." I lie. What the fuck?

He finishes and I fake an orgasm. Definitely not the words I've had, but certainly not the best. I don't eve think I've had the best sex yet. 

I'm laying in bed with a sleeping Danny and I slip out of his grip. I shake him and his eyes open, "Hey, I gotta run to the studio, if you're gonna stay please lock the bottom lock." I smile and he nods pecking my lips before I stand up and grab my clothes.

I walk out of my apartment just as sexually frustrated as when I got there. I really hoped the sex would be redeeming because I really like Danny. 

Once I pull into the parking lot, I see the guys from Guns' standing outside having a cigarette and talking. I get out of my car and swing my guitar case around my back. 

"Look who it is." Duff laughs as I approach the entrance. 

"Hey." I smile to all the guys. I can feel slash staring at me.

"Okay, please don't take this the wrong way," Izzy starts.

"Oh god, what?" I groan running my hands down my face.