*CHAPT3R F0URTY-0N3*

LILLIANAS POV

Kirk and I run up to one of the rooms upstairs and I can't contain the horny giggles that come out when he pushes me up against the wall. I completely forget about my 'no sex with Kirk, you just met him' rule. 

"Mm," he groans against my lips, I smile into the kiss and wrap my leg around him. He grabs me by my thigh and picks me up to straddle him, our tongues dance as he sits on the edge of the bed, me straddling his lap. I feel myself grow wetter and wetter as he gropes my ass. He begins licking my neck, from my collarbone all the way up to my jaw. 

"Fuck, yes!" I say breathy, "mm," he groans, biting at my skin. The pleasure causes me to grind my open legs on his crotch, "oh shit," Kirk groans, I lick my lips and slide his shirt off. God, everything just feels so right and amazing when you're on drugs. 

I leave small hickeys down his neck and collarbone. Now that my jacket is on the floor, Kirks hand run across my back. There are buttons that hold the back closed on the transparent body suit and I feel him expertly undo each on with one hand. 

I grind against him harder, enjoying the friction I've created, I moan loudly when he guides my hips down harder onto him. 

He slides my body suit down off my shoulders and I pull my arms out of the sleeves. My top hangs around my jeans and Kirk gropes my breasts through my bra. As he lightly bites on one of them, I throw my head back as he sucks all around. I grip his hair as I grind one more time, earning a groan from Kirk. 

He looks at me with lustful eyes and uses his middle finger to pull my swollen lips. I smile lightly, panting. He bites his lip as he slides to fingers into my mouth, I gladly swirl my tongue around each one as he uses his other hand to guide my hips front and back. I lightly moan against his fingers when I hear the door open. 

I ignore it, thinking whoever's there will se that we're obviously busy and leave.

I move to Kirks neck and continue kissing me when the door slams. I ignore it again and Kirk flips us over so he's now on top of me. I cringe at my almost bare back hitting whatever gross sheets I'm on. 

The thoughts float away as Kirk begins kissing down my chest and stomach. I giggle at the light ticklish kisses he gives. He goofily laughs against my skin. 

"Yo, cops!" there's a loud yell as guys run down the hallways banging on each door. 

"Shit!" I squeal, pushing him off, "fuck," he says grabbing his shirt off the floor and throwing me my jacket once I get the sleeves of my shirt back on. 

I speed out of the room the best I can, Kirk behind me. I can't feel my legs I'm moving so fast. My vision blurred by the bright blue lights flashing in front of the house, drug dogs coming out of police cars. 

"Shit" I yell as I maneuver away from the crowd. 

I lose Kirk but somehow manage to get back to hotel safely. The incident causing me to sober up slightly, but I still feel a satisfying buzz along with a killer adrenaline rush. 

I giggle to myself as I walk down the hallway to my room. After tumbling inside the phone rings

"H-hello?" I hiccup, "oh thank God, I just wanted to see if they caught you," Kirk laughs, relieved, "n-nope, all good, not my first cop runaway," I giggle, "you psycho," he laughs. Memories of Slash calling me his crazy go through my head, it doesn't give me thats same giddy feeling it did when Slash would tease me. 

"Well, I'm fried. I'm gonna crash. Tonight was. . . interesting, and a lot of fun," Kirk chuckles on the other end, "sure was. I wonder if I'll remember it tomorrow," I tease, "I probably won't," Kirk laughs, "geek. Goodnight," I laugh, "night," he giggles, hanging up.