Epilogue

1 year later - 

Myles and I are 27 years old, Cole and Markus are 36 years old, Liam is 31 years old and Lane and Logan are 30 years old. Michelle is 4 years old and is in preschool and she's such a smart little cutie. Matthew is 18 months old, and Cayla, Lucka and Morgan are 1-year-old. Micah is 17 years old, and Molly is almost 17 years old. 

Markus and Myles had another baby through the same surrogate as before - they had a girl who they named Marrisa Lei, who is two months old. She looks identical to Markus. Logan and Lane adopted another child, a boy named Lance Michael, and he is 2 years old. 

Liam is six months pregnant and I'm five months pregnant, and we're finding out what we're having when we can. We've already picked out two boy names and two girl names - Cameron James and Mayson Kyle, and Montanna Lynn and Candece Angela. 

5 months later - 

Liam gave birth two months ago - a boy, who was my biological baby, that we named Cameron James. Cameron was 22 inches long, weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces, and was born on March 28th at 1:52 a.m. I gave birth on April 22nd at 3:52 p.m. to a boy, who we named Mayson Kyle, and he was 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 21 inches long, and he was Liam's biological child.

We have had a weird and crazy ride in this life thus far, but I wouldn't change a damn thing about it at all. I look forward to whatever the future holds for all of us.