Fashion is My Kryptonite

A cold wind blew as Y/n walked past the green trees, that would be turning into beautiful autumn colors in only a matter of weeks.

It was September now, Y/n was back on campus on one of the days she didn't have to go film Spider-Man: Far From Home.

She had managed to only have to go film on the days that she didn't have classes, except for a couple of days.

It wouldn't be her Freshman year of college all over again, since she would be doing both at the same time. However, she was extremely busy and tired now.

"Hey, Thomas," Y/n said, after Tom called her.

"Hi, Love," Tom replied. "I miss you."

"I saw you yesterday," Y/n said, a small smile on her face. "And I'll be on set on Saturday, two days, I think you can live that long."

"What if I don't?" Tom said.

"Are you talking to the future Mrs. Holland?" Y/n heard Jake Gyllenhaal's voice say.

"Jake says hi-"

"I didn't say hi," Jake said. "Hi, Y/n."

"Hi Jake," Y/n laughed. "What scene are you guys filming today?"

"Uh," Tom said.

"Tom doesn't know," Jake said. "I can't tell him either. He'll find out in a few minutes though."

"But I do know what we're filming on Saturday," Tom pointed out.

"I know what we're filming on Saturday as well," Y/n said, frowning a bit.

They were filming the kiss on Saturday. The one between MJ and Peter.

It made Y/n slightly uncomfortable that Tom would be kissing another girl. Especially one who she knew had feelings for him at one point.

However, she knew Tom loved her, and that kiss wouldn't change how he felt about her (hopefully).

"I have a surprise for you on Saturday," Tom said.

"Oh really?" Y/n asked, she could practically hear Tom grin over the phone.

"I promise that you'll love it," Jake said.

"We'll see about that," Y/n laughed, approaching her class. "Well, I have a class, talk to you two later."

"Bye, Y/n," they chorused, making Y/n smile, as she walked into class.

*time skip brought to you by fred the moose*

"Fashion is my kryptonite," Y/n sang, while getting ready in the hotel room she was sharing with Tom for the next two days.

She had gotten to the hotel only the night before, where Tom had picked her up from the airport.

"Walk walk, work it right," Y/n sang. "Fashion is my-"

"Darling," Tom said walking into the bathroom. "We have to go-"

He saw Y/n singing into her hairbrush, singing "Fashion is My Kryptonite", by Zendaya and Bella Thorne.

"Walk walk, work it right," Y/n sang.

"Y/n," Tom said, then clearing this throat, causing her to freeze.

"Hi," she said sheepishly. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Only a couple seconds," Tom said, stifling a laugh. "But, Love, you know what today is right?"

"Filming day," she said, pausing her music. "Oh, and the surprise you have for me-"

"Yes, and the kiss," Tom said.