What's the Number for 911?

"Come on, Y/n, you're minoring in Creative Writing," Y/n said, trying to write her wedding vows. "This shouldn't be that hard."

The wedding was in three weeks and Y/n was trying to write her wedding vows now, so she wouldn't stress about it right before the wedding.

"Dear Tom, I hate your stinking guts. You make me want to vomit. You're the scum between my toes," Y/n wrote, muttering what she was writing. "Love, Y/n."

"Classic movie," Dylan said walking in. "But I'd use a different quote."

Y/n sighed crumpling up the paper. "That's what I thought too," she said, throwing the paper into the trash can. "I feel like it's a little too strong."

"I dare you to put 'what a hunk' somewhere in it," Dylan smirked. "That should help you figure out something."

"Maybe I will," Y/n laughed. "Oh, what if I sang-"

"Maybe you should not do that," Dylan said hurriedly. "Love your singing, but I don't think everyone wants to hear you sing like a child."

"Come on," Y/n said. "It's romantic."

"You want to sing a song from a children's comedy movie," Dylan sighed. "As a now legal, eighteen-year-old kid fresh outta high school, I'm just saying it's not as romantic as you think."

"Sure," Y/n said, rolling her eyes. "I think it's cute, so it's fine."

"If you're going to sing a song from a children's movie, choose another movie," Dylan said. "Like, Shrek."

"That's a good idea," Y/n said, in a slightly sarcastic tone, but slightly serious.

"That's because it is a good idea," Dylan corrected.

"Okay, well get out," Y/n said, waving him away. "I have a wedding vow to write."

*time skip brought to you by  animals in cowboy hats*

"Then I saw your face," Y/n mumbled. "Now I'm a believer."

She had thrown away ten drafts, not knowing what to say.

"We've been with each other through thick and thin, I've helped you hide on a cruise, we've filmed four movies together," Y/n read out loud. "That sounds so weird."

That's when her phone went off.

She turned her phone over and smiled, it was Tom.

"Hey Princess Tom," Y/n smirked.

"Hi, Love," Tom replied.

"Whatcha doin'?" Y/n asked.

"Planning some secret wedding surprise," Tom said.

"What is it?" Y/n asked in a hushed voice. "You should tell me-"

"What are you doing?" Tom interrupted, not changing the subject very smoothly.

"Doing some secret wedding things," Y/n said, imitating Tom.

"Oh, I won't ask," Tom said, Y/n could hear his smirk through the phone.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Thomas."

"Anything for my Broadway girl," Tom replied. "Did you hear about the Spider-Man: Far From Home premiere that's coming up."

"The one the week right before the wedding?" Y/n asked. "Of course, I've known for a while."

"Are you excited?"

"Of course, you're going to be there-"

"I'm excited because you're going to be there as well."

"And Jake is going to be there."