06

Sinews Of War Are Infinite Money

Part 2

A/N: Wow I didn't update when I said I would. LET ME TELL U THAT THAT WILL BE NORMAL! But thank you for waiting and please enjoy this chapter as it is unusually much much longer than the rest. New chapter for episode 4 will probably be uploaded on Friday!

Early in the morning Haru Kato knocked on Izanami's door for what seemed to be the fifth time when the door swung open mid knock. To his surprise, Kambe opened the door in familiar looking clothes that did not belong to the millionaire, "She's already at the station." He informed bluntly before slamming the door closed in his face. Taking in the information just given to him, and what he had just witnessed, Haru angrily opened the door to his sisters apartment and followed Kambe inside. "What are you doing here, and why are you wearing my clothes?!"

"You shouldn't keep your sister waiting, investigator Kato... You'll miss your train."

The male twin groaned, pulling his bag closer to him before angrily stomping out then angrily returning back in and rummaging through Izanami's fridge to retrieve a small jar of banana milk. "Do not touch those!" He yelled while sprinting out of the apartment.

❃ ❃ ❃

Patiently waiting, Izanami sighs when she notices her brother coming towards her, "Where have you been! The train leaves any minute now!" She grumbles, picking up her pace as she follows her brother towards the train. "Well I would have arrived earlier if Kambe out of all people didn't greet me in your apartment!"

"I- I can explain but we need to get to the train first..."

Once the twins sat beside each other, Haru crossed his arms and avoided her gaze. "Nothing happened, if that's what you're worried about." Her brother shook his head, "I trust you, I do Iza... I just don't trust him." Izanami rolled her eyes and handed him a hot steaming back. "It's breakfast onigirazu... I somehow knew you'd be hungry." Haru peeped his eye open as his stomach growled, snatching the warm bag. "This does not mean I forgive you."

The investigation was quite easy for the twins. They worked well together better than anyone. "I'm not getting off at the same stop, I need to pick up a few specific things that I found in a market that aren't in the ones by home." Izanami informed her brother before they parted into different sections of the train. She sat alone surrounded by several older women who spoke about a talented band but that was none of her concern that women that were about the same age as her mother were swooning over men as young as Kambe, maybe even younger. She plugged in her headphones and a small voice spoke into her ear, making her jump in her seat, luckily she was alone. "How was your mission Ms.Kato?" Izanami rose a brow, "Heusc? Is that you?" The girl looked around her surroundings and sat back in her seat. "Yes ma'am. Sir Kambe activated me in these ear sets, please let me know when you are in need of assistance."

"Uh, right... Tell Daisuke I said- Thank you... I guess."

"Right away. Anything else I can do for you?"

"No, I'm alright, thank you. You may deactivate for now."

Izanami heard a small ding in her ear, a sign that Heusc had left her alone. She sighed in relief and played her own music before she felt something cold on her temple. "Get up or I'll shoot." The female twin straightened up and glanced at the stranger pointing a gun at her and let out a sigh of frustration. "Heusc-" The stranger turned his gun and hit her jaw with the butt of the gun, splitting her lip open, "I said get up!" Izanami raised her hands in protest, before getting a good look at him. A glint of fear passed his expression before he pulled her up and wrapped his arm around her neck and pointed a gun at her temple. She looked at the women around her who huddled down in fear of the boy behind her. "How may I be of assistance to you?" Heusc wakes up in her ear, but when she doesn't answer, the voice rings again. "Checking vitals." The muzzle pushed harder onto her temple and her heart rate picked up. "I am contacting investigator Hoshino at this very moment and letting my master and your brother know." The tension she bared on her shoulders lifted when she noticed a familiar face coming onto the train. "Don't come closer!" The boy behind her yelled. Her brother looked at the two almost in shock.