PROLOGUE

"So you're seeing someone?"------ It's a statement rather than a question. I peeked outside the frail, broken window, looking at the aesthetic view of the sky. In the midst of the fulgent rays of the sun, the darkness vanished everything. The sky seemed to know what I am feeling right now as it eventually cried for me.

  "Ma-Mahal ko siya Jollens."

Pagkatapos niyang sabihin ang mga salitang yun, ay di ko siya tinignan o umimik baka mawala ako sa sarili ko at ano pa ang magawa ko.

    I don't want to look pity in front of him... Ayaw kong magmukhang kaawa-awa o magmakaawa sa kaniya.

It took some time before I look at him and there where something I did not expect to see. Totoo ba 'to?? The guilt, the sadness, regret and pain.

But why?? Why is he doing this to me?? BAKIT! I guess it did not work to pretend strong in front of him.

   "Ta Ta-Talaga! Tama yan Jace, 'tsaka masaya ako para sainyo." Insert fake smile. Sobrang sakit Amp! He blink twice and started to open his lips again.

"I- I'm so--------"
"Kaylangan ko na ring umalis, marami pa kasi akong tatapusin eh." Inunahan ko na siya. Tama na ang sobrang sakit sa isang araw.

I stood up and rushed my way to the exit. Lucky! It's raining and my umbrella is somewhere I could not found so I ignored the pouring rain and walk towards the pedestrian lane bringing the ache and battling in the cold whispers of the wind.

It was him-----Jace, everyone's ideal guy. He has this handsome face, well-built body and monstrous skills in playing basketball making him a varsity player. He can make gays, and girls scream by just looking at them. He can make your heart beats fast in a glimpse by just smiling at you.

He was the darling of the crowd, a heartthrob, a loving son, and my best friend.

_______________________

HARD_TO SAY_GOODBYE
Written by_Kinse15

please support po. Thanks... Mwuah mwuahh.