CHAPTER 6

"I thought Jiro likes Yanna."

Dahyun said while they were in the car. Mark couldn't drive them today so they had to have their personal driver. But it's good so both siblings could talk freely. They just couldn't talk something with their parents possibly listening to them, especially it'll be about Jiro. Donghyuck and Mark shipped Chan with Jiro. But Jiro doesn't know that. Good thing, their parents didn't let Chan down whenever Jiro's in the house.

"Yeah, he does," Chan said.

"But why does it look like he doesn't? He barely did anything," Dahyun groaned. She was trying to get some news about Jiro's attempts but she hasn't heard anything.

The boy raised a hand, "Before you say that, he actually put a letter inside Yanna's locker yesterday."

"Really? I should ask Yanna about that," she said, then she looked at his big brother with furrowed eyebrows. Chan noticed this so he looked back at him with an eyebrow raised, "You like him, don't you? You said it last time."

"I'm trying to move on now."

"Oh--Wait, what?!"

Chan placed his hand to cover his ear and winced at how loud his sister was being, "Don't shout at me!"

"What the fuck, Chan? Is that even a thing? You've been liking--loving him for years now. Then you'll just give up?!" she uttered.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from her, "What choice do I have? I don't even have a chance."

"First of all, it's your fault for not confessing. So don't sulk. But I can't blame you. But still, Chan, you should've done something before someone does it."

Chan faked a cry, "You didn't have to say that..."

"I have a better love life than you."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows and gasped, "What? Are you saying you have a boyfriend, young lady?"

Dahyun smirked teasingly, "Not yet."

"Does papa and dad know this?" he asked. If his dad knows about it, he'll have his eyes on Dahyun all the time. Also, he won't let anyone court his daughter at this young age.

The lady just smiled sweetly at him and nodded, "Yes~"

"And I get to know it last?!"

Chan had some trouble focusing in class just because of what happened yesterday. It was bothering him the whole day. He covered his face with his palms just to hide his blushing cheeks. What if they really kissed? Then it'll just mess him up even more. So much for getting over Jiro. It just made it harder for him to do it. He sighed quietly and buried his face in his hands.

Then he felt his phone vibrated. He sneakily pulled it out and made sure it was under the table. He opened it and saw a message from the man he's currently thinking of. He felt his heart beating so fast but he tried calming down. He went over to read the message which made his eyebrows furrowed.

Jiro: you're not listening to the lesson