☕️ 𝟏 ☕️

FEB 1 / 2022 UPDATE : all of my previous stories were made in 2019-2020 and some in 2021....So I apologize for all of the cringe stories.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

                                                                                    —𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 After 9 years Tsukishima finally went back to his hometown,Miyagi

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲
After 9 years Tsukishima finally went back to his hometown,Miyagi.
Tsukishima is now 20 years old and is now in university,he also works at home so he can gain some money instead of asking his parents to give him money often,though his parents and brother,Akiteru,would sometimes give him money,Tsukishima was of course thankful.
After 2 days of moving in and setting his appartement he finally finished at almost 10:00 pm,he decided to go to sleep since he was exhausted and he was also gonna start working on his project tomorrow.
And like that,he went to prepare for bed and went to sleep.

It was finally morning and Tsukishima woke up,he went to prepare for the day and went to prepare his backpack,he put his laptop,notebooks,pencils and pen,he didn't eat breakfast at his home because he decided to go eat at a cafe.
After a 9 minutes walk he finally found a cafe that looked good,he went inside and he was immediately hit by the smell of coffee and desserts,the cafe was also peaceful and kinda quiet,there was some people there,they we're either talking or working.
He then went to take a seat and took a menu,everything looked good but he isn't that type of person who eats a lot,so he only took a strawberry shortcake with coffee. He then called a waiter and the waiter came up to him,when Tsukishima looked at the waiter he was hit by the beauty of the waiter,he had greenish hair with a hair sticking up,he had beautiful brown eyes and adorable freckles.
"Good morning! I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi,may I take your order?"
"Goo- Good morning...Can I have a strawberry shortcake and a coffee please."
"Ok! Your order will be coming as soon as possible"
Yamaguchi then give Tsukishima a smile and left to prepare his order.
Tsukishima was too drawn to Yamaguchi,he has never seen someone this beautiful before,he soon realize that he didn't get his stuff out of his backpack so he did that and started working.
After some time Yamaguchi finally finished Tsukishima's order,he noticed that Tsukishima was working so when he finally went to his table he silently put Tsukishima's order on his order.
"I hope you enjoy your shortcake and coffee sir." Yamaguchi whispered.
"Arigato." Tsukishima coldly replied.
Yamaguchi went back to working and so did Tsukishima.
He went to one of his co-workers,aka.one of his friends,Shoyou Hinata.
"Hinata..D-do you see that guy over there?"
"Hm? That guy with the blond hair and glasses?" Hinata whispers.
"Y-yea...I think he's pretty cute.." Yamaguchi whispered back.
Hinata let out a little gasped before speaking again.
"Him?! You don't even know him,he might be a scary guy,but you guys do look together~" Hinata whispered to Yamaguchi.
Yamaguchi's cheeks then turn pink,he covered his face with his hands to hide his blush but Hinata already saw his pink cheeks,Hinata then chuckled and continued to tease Yamaguchi a little.
"Oi boke! What are you guys doing?! Keep working!" One of the co-workers screamed,also one of Yamaguchi's friends,Tobio Kageyama.
"Gaaahh!! Sorry!" Both then continued to work.
Tsukishima also noticed how Hinata and Yamaguchi we're close,he assumed they we're friends.
Tsukishima spent the hole day working,to the point where the cafe was finally closing.
"U-uh sir?"
Tsukishima then looked up from his laptop and saw Yamaguchi.
"The cafe is closing now,it's also getting late so you should leave.." Yamaguchi didn't want to sound rude so he tried to say it in the nicest way possible.
Tsukishima then nodded and started packing his stuff,when he finished packing he left the cafe.
He couldn't get Yamaguchi off of his mind,even though he never even tried to have a conversation with him he'd still think of him on his way home.
Tsukishima then took a shower and went to bed,he turned on the tv and watched his favorite movie,Jurassic Park.
Even though he was watching the movie,he couldn't get Yamaguchi off his mind,his adorable freckles.
That's when he decided that he'll ask if Yamaguchi wanted to be friends.