☕️𝟐☕️

𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

                                                                                   —As usual,Tsukishima got ready and go to the cafe to work there,he also hoped to see that cute waiter there,so he got on his way to the cafe

    —
As usual,Tsukishima got ready and go to the cafe to work there,he also hoped to see that cute waiter there,so he got on his way to the cafe.
-
Finally at the cafe,he walks in and he was again,hit by the smell of coffee,there a guy with grey hair welcomed him,Sugawara Koshi,his name was written on a name tag.
He then went to take a seat and and got his work stuff out,he then looked at the menu,he decided to get the same order as yesterday's,he'd sometimes look at the counter to see if Yamaguchi was there,but only a short ginger haired guy,Shoyou Hinata,that tall black haired dude,Tobio Kageyama and that grey haired guy,Sugawara Koshi,was there,there wasn't no sign of the cute freckles guy.
He hoped that Yamaguchi could get his order so he could also ask him to hang out sometimes,but sadly Hinata was the one to get his order.
"Ohayō! My name is Shoyou Hinata desu,can I take your order?"
"Strawberry shortcake with coffee,please."
"Ok! Your order will be coming soon!"
And like that,Hinata went to prepare his order,Tsukishima then came to the conclusion that Yamaguchi might be sick so he started working on his university homework,after some time his order came.
"Itadakimasu"
While doing his work he heard the door open,I forgot to mention that whenever someone opens the door you can hear a bell ringing.
"Sorry Im late!"
Tsukishima then looked up and finally he saw the cute freckles boy,Tadashi Yamaguchi,he still looked as cute as ever.
"Ohayō Tadashi,make sure to not be late anymore ok?" Suga welcomed Yamaguchi,
Yamaguchi then nodded and started to work.
Tsukishima was still staring at Yamaguchi,to the point where he didn't even notice that he was still staring,he quickly continued working,his cheeks turned pink,he never felt this way towards someone,especially towards a guy.
"Yamaguchi-san,can you go mope the floor?" Kageyama asked.
"O-of course!"
Yamaguchi then went to go mope the floor,making sure to keep the cafe clean,he then passes Tsukishima,Yamaguchi thought that he looked cute,he had short blond hair,beautiful golden eyes,black glasses and he was tall.
When Yamaguchi passed him he could smell his perfume,it smelled like flowers and strawberries,Yamaguchi then begin to blush so he quickly passed him,he hoped that Tsukishima didn't see him blush.
On the other hand,Tsukishima tried to focus on his work but he couldn't,he saw Yamaguchi pass him in the corner of his eyes.
He looks cuter from up close.
Tsukishima thought,and then he realized something,he could've asked him to hang out right there,but he forgot because he got distracted by the freckles beauty.
Yamaguchi finally finished moping the floor and put the mop back to its place,the day then went on peaceful,taking the costumer's order,ect..
Finally the sky started to get dark outside,Tsukishima didn't notice since he was too focus on his project.
"Sir?"
Tsukishima then recognize his voice,he looked up and here he was.
"We're closing soon,you can come back tomorrow- o-only if you want to of course!"
Tsukishima then started to pack,he was about to leave before he wanted to ask Yamaguchi something,he gently touched Yamaguchi's shoulder,Yamaguchi was suprise so he jumped a little before turning to him.
"Do...you have any free time from work?" Tsukishima asked.
"In the weekends..why?"
"I was wondering if we could hang out in your free time."
Yamaguchi was suprise,he never thought that a person this attractive wanted to hang out with him,Yamaguchi then nodded and asked if they should exchange numbers,Tsukishima agreed and they both exchanged numbers,after Tsukishima left,Tsukishima didn't show any emotions,but he was happy in the inside,he finally asked that cute freckles guy to hang out,Yamaguchi went to tell his friends and they we're all happy for him.
"WAAAHHH?! He asked you to hang out?! That's amazing!" Hinata left out a happy gasp.
"What if his a bad boy? He does look mean..." Kageyama mumbled.
"Kageyama! You shouldn't say that,you never know if he could be mean,he might be nice,never judge a book by its cover! Anyways I'm happy for you Tadashi!" Suga patted Yamaguchi's head.
"Arigato Suga-san!" Yamaguchi smiled before everyone started closing the cafe.
-
Tsukishima realize that tomorrow it's Friday so that means Yamaguchi is free tomorrow,Tsukishima then grabbed his phone and decided to text Yamaguchi.

______________
From: Kei Tsukishima
To: Tadashi Yamaguchi
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰,𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪,𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩.

                                                                                                                                         From: Tadashi Yamaguchi
                                                                                                                                         To: Kei Tsukishima
                                                                                                      𝘖𝘩 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳?
From: Kei Tsukishima
To: Tadashi Yamaguchi
𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺,𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸?

                                                                                                                                         From: Tadashi Yamaguchi
                                                                                                                                         To: Kei Tsukishima
                                                                                                                      𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦! 𝘈𝘵 2:00 𝘱𝘮,𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸?

From: Kei Tsukishima
To: Tadashi Yamaguchi
𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
_______________
Tsukishima then put his phone down,lays on his bed and drifts off to sleep,he was actually pretty excited to see Yamaguchi tomorrow.
Yamaguchi was a blushing mess,he was going to hang out with Tsukishima tomorrow.
What if I mess up?
What if he thinks I'm weird?
WHAT IF HE REGRETS HANGING OUT WITH ME?!
Yamaguchi decided to go to sleep to get all those thoughts out of his head.

𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬.
——

See you next chapter!