☕️𝟒☕️

𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

                                                                                   ——It's been over a year ever since Tsukishima and Yamaguchi have been friends,they also both found out that they we're childhood bestfriends,when they found out the...

                                                                                   ——
It's been over a year ever since Tsukishima and Yamaguchi have been friends,they also both found out that they we're childhood bestfriends,when they found out they we're both happy and Yamaguchi might have cried some happy tears...
They also hung out a lot,everytime Yamaguchi would make free time to spend time with Tsukishima and he soon catches feelings for the tall blond boy.
Tsukishima then met Yamaguchi's friends,he was uncomfortable at first but soon got comfortable and became his sarcastic self to them,of course at first they we're calling a Tsukishima mean but soon got used to it,Hinata and Kageyama even came up with a nickname for Tsukishima.
"Saltyshima!"
"Jerkyshima!"
Tsukishima didn't mind,he honestly thought it was only dumb nicknames so he laugh it off.
Hinata and Kageyama soon wanted to get Tsukishima back with his sarcastic comments,they both secretly shipped Yamaguchi and Tsukishima together and want to make the ship happen,so they both started comparing Tsukishima as "salt" and Yamaguchi as "sugar",that made Tsukishima pretty flurstered and when Yamaguchi heard of it Yamaguchi was a blushing mess.
One day Tsukishima decided to hang out with his university friends,Kuroo,Bokuto and Akaashi,all of them knew about Yamaguchi since Tsukishima once introduced him to his friends but it didn't go that well...Kuroo and Bokuto we're both trying to flirt with Yamaguchi and of course Akaashi tried to stop them,the worst part is that they we're flirting infront of Tsukishima and he was jealous so he didn't bring Yamaguchi close to Kuroo and Bokuto ever again,they also knew about Tsukishima's feelings towards Yamaguchi.
"You should ask out that cute freckles on a date!~" Kuroo then suddenly said out of the blue.
"Huh? What-"
"YESSS! YOU SHOULD!" Bokuto screamed,thank god they we're at Kuroo's house.
"Why are you guys asking me this randomly? I don't even know if he likes me back." Tsukishima pushed his glasses,trying to hide his blushing.
Kuroo and Bokuto then kept telling Tsukishima to ask him out and Tsuki would decline until Akaashi suddenly spoke up.
"Kuroo and Bokuto-san are right..You should."
"Akaashi-"
"You never know if he might like you or not,you like him right? Ask him out or someone will take him away from you."
The room went silent,everyone was shocked about Akaashi's words to Tsukishima,Tsukishima then decided to take Akaashi's words and ask him out tomorrow.
-
It was finally morning and Tsukishima got prepared to go work on his new project at the cafe where Yamaguchi works,he also planned on asking him today.
It was the usual routine,Tsukishima arrived at the cafe and went to the table he'd usually sit,someone takes his order,it was often Yamaguchi who'd take his order,then Yamaguchi would go talk to Tsukishima when it was his break and he'd go back to work.
It was finally time for Tsukishima to leave,Yamaguchi said his usual goodbyes to Tsukishima along with Yamaguchi's friends,Yamaguchi was about to go back to work until Tsukishima called out for him.
"Yes Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asked.
"Well.."
Tsukishima then took a deep breath before speaking again.
"Will you go on a date with me?"
Yamaguchi's eyes widen,he didn't expect him asking out a guy like him,he then begin to blush making Tsukishima think he messed up,he was about to apologize until Yamaguchi accepted to go on a date with him.
"Let's meet up at the park at 8:00 pm tomorrow,I'll see you tomorrow."
They then both said goodbye and Tsukishima left,nobody could tell but he felt happy in the inside.
In the other hand,Yamaguchi's friends heard everything and they all had a big grin on their faces,Suga congrats him while Hinata and Kageyama teased him,Yamaguchi was really happy in the inside.
See you tomorrow,Tsuki.