Chapter 3

"Nicki! Nicki!" Sherika trailed through the living room as she saw blood on such an expensive rug. She was shocked and screamed, "Nicki, where the hell are you? Safaree?" Sherika ran upstairs to the master bedroom and the first thing she saw was white pills spread throughout the floor leading up to the bed. She dropped all her stuff and shaked Nicki but she didn't wake up.

She cried, "Nicki, what the hell have you done?! Oh my God." She circled around the room and felt dizzy. Her eyes aimed to the water. "Oh my God, I hope this works." A splash came across Nicki's face and she woke up. Nicki was dizzy and not conscious of the situation. She had overdosed and mixed the drugs with a bottle of Vodka. Sherika proceeded to call the ambulance, but Nicki said, "Stop, Sherika, no! My career will be over and this....THIS," she circled her face and continued, "will be all over TMZ."

An hour passed and Nicki called her personal doctor. The doctor gave her detox and said if it wasn't for Sherika, she would have died 30 minutes after the pills were consumed. Her liver and kidneys were shutting down.

Nicki and Sherika were in astonishment for a week. They didn't talk to anyone. After that week, life went on as it should, but there was no calls from Safaree.

June 29, 2014

The day of the BET Awards, Safaree came to support and not raise any suspicion amongst Nicki's fans. Nicki told the world she almost died and didn't call the ambulance because she was afraid of TMZ. It was because of Safaree. The hurt Nicki was overwhelmed with, consumed her and led her to take the pills. But after the show, she took him back. Would this decision soon lead to the end?

July 13, 2014

Nicki thought about someone else this day. She felt lonely. Safaree was there but she needed someone to talk to. She called up and Drake and prayed he would be in town just so she could see his face.

"Drakkeeee!!" Nicki said in excitement, "I thought you weren't going to pick up. You know with your busy schedule and stufff."

"You know I always pick up for you. What's up," Drake said smiling.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling sad."

"Why," Drake concerned.

"I don't know. I have such a busy schedule and I almost died a month ago. And I have to record and everything."

"Damn. I'm sorry you're going through that. You want me to come over to talk? The crew is in LA."

"No, oh but you can come on set with me to the Usher set. It's tomorrow night. You can finally meet my crazy ass friend."

"Okay, I have to do something, but I'll probably skip it for you. What time?"

"Drake, don't do that. You know how I feel about you skipping out on stuff."

"Nic, you know I'll do anything for you. What time?"

Nicki smiled and suddenly felt better. Just hearing his voice.