Chapter 5

Muscles tightened. Air swept from breathless lips. Eyes met and love exchanged in the holes of two hearts. Making love was typical for him, but somehow, it was different with her. She laid under his lovely shelter as he was invited into her body. No words. Just two lovers discovering each other's strengths and weaknesses.

His tongue was everlasting rich and complimented honey. She kissed him a thousand times until it physically hurt.

"Vous me embrasses doucement," Nicki said.

"I love it when you talk French babe, but I have no idea what you're saying," Drake laughed then Nicki joined.

"You kiss me sweetly," she gazed into his eyes.

He was astounded she didn't find any fault with him. He didn't know Nicki would give him a chance after her break-up. You could see the pain, passion and love on her eyes. Drake knew she was going through a hard time as she talked to him for an hour the night before about the percoset pills she takes to numb the feeling of a broken heart. He couldn't fix it that night, but maybe he could try to patch it up.

"No one has ever kissed me sweeter than you, Nic."

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"How am I looking at you?"

"You're focused on me and it's making me blush," she laughed as Drake grabbed her and flipped on her on the bottom to feel inside her again and end with a kiss.

He rolled over and looked at her as she got up out of bed while staring at her ass. She turned her head and suddenly he looked at her face and laughed.

"Do you want some Sotto Sotto?" Drake said while looking at her phone just to check the time.

Nicki laughed and said, "That's all the way in Toronto!"

Drake joked, "I'll get the plane in--" He saw a text from Safaree. A message. Did he know about them? 

To be continued...