6.•°

𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 [07.05&06]

-j e o n g h a n ' s • d i a r y-

Jul. 05

Dear diary,
2 days before our 3rd month,

I broke up with him.

-f l a s h b a c k • Jul 05-

3RD PERSON POV

"Hannie? Our anniversary is in two months! Can we go out today? I miss you very mu-"

"Cheol let's stop." the younger said firmly on his phone, making Seungcheol drop his heart.

"H-Han, th-thats not a g-good prank you know" Seungcheol chuckled nervously, his mind trying to deny what was happening.

"I can't do it anymore. Let's stop." said Jeonghan, and ended the call...

***

Jeonghan then cried, he cried, he did, he did it with so much pain, he can't make the older love him forever, Seungcheol has a life to live and jeonghan's was running out of it. It would be easier for Cheol to move on from a relationship with a span of 3 months, right?

"shhh... It's okay, you made the right decision, I already told you I love you before him, I'm glad you chose me."

Minhyuk smiled, all he knew was that Jeonghan chose him, but what he didn't know was that Jeonghan's heart was, and will always be for Seungcheol. It's just hard, he has to leave him.

Jeonghan nodded weakly and quickly dried his eyes, trying to make his face as clear as possible, almost as if he didn't cry so hard. But another voice spoke, not Minhyuk, not Jeonghan. The voice belonged to the man Jeonghan loves the most.

"is this why you decided to break up with me?"

It was Seungcheol, from a distance, his hands balled up with one of his hands holding a phone tightly. He was clearly angry, he was sad and confused all at the same time.

He started walking up to them, noticing how Minhyuk and Jeonghan's hands were interlocked.

Jeonghan wanted to shout, 'no seungcheol, it's you, I'll always love you, nothings going on between me and minhyuk, I love you but you have a life to live, don't make your world revolve around me, I'll be leaving soon.'

But "Yes, I love Minhyuk" was the words that came out of his mouth.

Minhyuk was clearly enjoying jeonghan's words. Seungcheol already heard what he has to hear from the younger, but his mind begs to disagree.

"love, jeonghan, please, let's talk this out, I know you wouldn't do this to me without a reason right?"

"let's talk, tell me about it and I'll understand you" Seungcheol pleaded, almost sounding as if he was begging Jeonghan not to leave him.

"Cheol, you already heard me. I Iove Minhyuk, Ive always loved him, I'm... I'm cheating on you. Let's stop this." No, no, no... Was all seungcheol could think of, Jeonghan wouldn't do this to him.