13.•°

𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, [05.27]

-f l a s h b a c k • may 27-

3RD PERSON POV

Something was off.

A weird feeling is consuming Seungcheol at 3:54 am.

Feeling something wrong, he fluttered his eyes open, as he woke up, he instantly saw his hand clasped with Jeonghan, the younger wearing his proposal ring, which Seungcheol found beautiful.

He glanced at Jeonghan. Smiling.

But there was this weird feeling again.

He looked deeply into Jeonghan, all possible details in the younger's feature he can store in his memory.

Examining the younger from head to toe, Seungcheol suddenly felt afraid.

Jeonghan's chest was not rising up and down. It was frozen.

"Han..." he whispered as he sat up straight.

"Han... Love..." he said, this time, louder as he started shaking the others body.

"Jeonghan please! Nurse!!" Seungcheol blasted off his seat and started running around, looking for a nurse, which woke up Jeonghan's parents.

Seungcheol went out of the roon, finding a hospital staff as soon as possible, while Jeonghan's parents went to their son hugging him tightly, and shaking his unresponsive body.

"nurse please!" Seungcheol ran around, tears brimming down his cheeks, wiping it constantly to see his way clearly.

At last he found a nurse, whom immediately called a doctor.

The next thing he knew, Jeonghan was transfered into a wheeled bed proceeding to the emergency room.

Seungcheol followed Jeonghan, he held his hand, feeling the ring he gave hours ago, he was kissing it continously as he cried out the younger's name.

"Jeonghan, love... Please fight... Please fight... Stay with me.."

Chanting those words, until they arrived to their destination and the doctor immediately pushing Seungcheol away.

As he let go of Jeonghan's hand, he felt all his energy drain, he as well, felt lifeless, feeling nothing anymore.

***

Moments later, the doctor came out. No signs of happiness on his face.

Cheol with puffy eyes immediately averting hiz gaze on the man wearing hospital outfit.

"wh-what happened to my angel? How is he? C-can I see him?"

"Sir..."

-c u r r e n t • t i m e-

3RD PERSON POV

'Sir we did everything we can.'

Those words rung into Seungcheol's head all over again. As if that phrase was tattoed on his mind. He could still hear it, the trembling voice of the doctor, the background noises of Jeonghan's parents crying. Every little sound, he remembers.

"Jeonghan why did you have to leave?" He looked at Jeonghan beside him, tears flowing from his eyes as the memory feels fresh whenever he reminisce it. The pain feels like a fresh cut, everytime.

"shhhhh" shushed the younger, cupping Seungcheol's face...

He couldn't stop himself from crying.

___________