𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞

... 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑜 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡
•🦋•

3RD PERSON POV

"CHEOL!!!!"

Jisoo shouted, running towards the lying body, along with his friends.

Seungcheol was lying beside Jeonghan's grave, whispering words only him and his lover can hear.

11 of them thought Seuncheol was simply tired and wanted to rest for a while, until they sensed something wrong, which was Seungcheol, wanting to rest.... Forever..

***

Next thing that happened, all 11 of them were outside the emergency room, feeling anxiety envelope over them, the tension was suffocating and scary.

All doing things to distract themselves from the tension, either fiddling with their fingers or their clothings.

Moments later, the doctor came out of the room, judging by the looks of it, Seungkwan was the first to burst out in tears, the squad didn't need explanation, words were ready plastered on the doctor's face.

Getting into a circle, making a group hug, as all of them cried together, trying their best to comfort each other.

Soon after, 2 people came rushing on the hospital, Seungcheol's parents.

"I'm very sorry, it was a heart attack. We tried our best to revive him, but it was no use, his body shut off completely, as if he didn't fought for his life already."

"I don't want to sound bad, Mr. and Mrs. Choi, but your son wanted to rest. We tried our best, but he was unresponsive."

He said and both parents started crying, some members lending their shoulders to the parents.

"Also.... We found this paper... It fell off of his pocket while we were reviving him..."

He said and Jisoo took it since his best friend's mother and father were crying.

Sniffing, and wiping his tears away, he opened a folded paper.

It looks like it was torn off of a book, it had small drawing of flowers around it, and a beautiful writing, writing on the middle of it. The color was brownish, as if it's from an old book.

Around it were teardrops, it was fresh, so Joshua assumed Seungcheol has read it. He later realized that it's from Jeonghan's diary.

Inside was written,

-j e o n g h a n ' s • d i a r y-

January 21.

Hi my beloved diary, this might be last time I'll write on you.

I've been feeling tired lately,
I'm feeling very, very sleepy.

I feel like I've dropped at my weakest point, so for this last page, I want to say a message to my dear Seungcheol.

Love, I've been with you for almost 5 years now! And through all those years I've been happy, because of you.

I want to thank you for everything, Seungcheol, thank you for making my last days memorable.

Thank you for the warmth you've shared, your arms will always be my safest place,
Thank you for your hugs and kisses, for succeeding to show your love for me every single day.
Thank you for your comforting words, it made me stronger.

Thank you for your existence, it gave me purpose, it gave me life, it gave me both joy and sadness,
It gave me memories, both beautiful and tragic.

Everything I've experienced are special as long as I'm with you.

But I'm sorry my love, I'm feeling worn out already, I wanted to rest so badly, but still want your presence,

I wish I didn't have to leave you and just hold you forever in my arms, I want to feel your warmth forever but sadly I can't do that.

When Im gone I want you to live your life, please promise me you'll always be happy, you can marry someone else, I'm fine with that as long as you will keep me in your heart.

Please be happy, take care of yourself for me, I'm very sorry to leave you this early.
But you will be happy right?

Because as long as you keep me in your heart, and think of our good memories, you will be happy.

Choi Seungcheol, you made me the happiest person, you made me feel loved everyday and I deeply appreciate that,

I love you! And I've kept my promise.

It's you, till you die, till I die.

Till death do us apart, it was, and will be you forever, even in the afterlife.

I love you, Choi Seungcheol.
Until we meet again,

- Yoon Jeonghan

________

𝐞𝐧𝐝 –

_____

Yoon Jeonghan,

Time of death– 4:27am

0ctober 04 - May 27

Choi Seungcheol,

Time of death– 4:27pm

August 08 - May 27