11.•°

𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 [05.26&27]

-c u r r e n t • t i m e-

3RD PERSON POV

"Jeonghan, let's finish the rest of the diary later okay? Jisoo will be here."
Seuncheol said and Jeonghan smiled at him sweetly.

As expected, Jisoo arrived and sat down on the grass beside Seungcheol.

"Uhmmm...how are you cheol?"
Jisoo greeted.

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm fine... I have your test results from Dr.Roshini–"

"Wait, you haven't greeted Jeonghan yet..."

"Cheol, I'm trying to understand, cheol just read your test results.."
Jisoo pleaded his best friend.

"No Jisoo! Greet Jeonghan first! It's kind of disrespectful you know?"
Seungcheol stood up to vent out his anger better.

Jisoo stood up as well, "Cheol, please... It's been a year since Jeonghan...never mind"

"by the way... here's your test results from Dr. Meledath's mental clinic–"

"Jisoo, can you answer this question."
Seungcheol paused.

"Are you saying that I'm crazy? Is that why you're here? To tell me I'm going crazy?"

"I don't mean it that way, but I would be very glad if you read the results–"

"No Jisoo! It's exactly what you're saying!" Seungcheol was raging, he shouted at his best friend for the first time.

"what if I say that that's exactly what I'm saying?! What if I tell you directly that you're going crazy?! IT'S BEEN A YEAR CHEOL! MOVE! ON! JEONGHAN IS DEAD!"
Jisoo shouted back.

"JEONGHAN IS DEAD, SEUNCHEOL!"

"No Jisoo! You don't know what you're saying! Jeonghan is here! He's right here!" Seungcheol pointed at the grass where he alone sees Jeonghan sit down looking at the both of them.

"Seungcheol, stop..." The voice in Seungcheol's mind whispered as he alone watch Jeonghan stand up and cling unto his arms.

Bringing his attention back to his angry best friend, they continued arguing.

"Jeonghan is dead! He's been dead for a year now! This day, he died, Seungcheol!"

"NO HE'S NOT, HE IS RIGHT HERE! he is right here!" Seungcheol continued to shout, his voice getting smaller every word as he closed his eyes and let the tears stream down his face...

He covered both of his ears to try to block Jisoo's words that he doesn't believe, he kept crying, shaking his head to show disagreement.

"Fine! Here!" Jisoo fired back for the last time before walking away, not forgetting to throw a Brown envelope at Seungcheol who was now kneeling on the ground and crying Hard.

It was hard for Jisoo as well, seeing his best friend break down, from the day Jeonghan died he kept strong watching Seungcheol loose himself slowly.