Part 2

In Part 1:

"Do you think we should move her to a hammock, too?" Jasper suggested.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

But before they could even get their arms under her, Clarke's entire body started to seize. Even her fingernails seemed to be shaking. Finn started to panic and was moving his hands all over Clarke to try and get her to stop.

He waved his hand in front of her face. "Clarke? Can you hear me?"

The only sort of response he got were the whites of her eyes. Clarke wasn’t there anymore, and it scared Finn.

"What do we do?" Jasper questioned.

"Go get Monty," Finn said, not knowing how else he could help her.

Jasper ran out of the drop ship as Octavia took his place. "Try holding her down," she said.

She grabbed Clarke's ankles while Finn grabbed her shoulders to try and keep her from seizing. It seemed to take forever for Jasper to return with Monty, and during those moments, Finn had never felt more helpless in his life.

Part 2:

"What's going on?" Monty asked frantically as he ran into the drop ship.

"I- I don't know. She just started seizing. I don't even know if she's breathing or-"

"Okay," Monty said, cutting him off. "Just calm down."

"Calm down? Monty, Clarke could be dying right now and you're telling me to calm down?" He said, anger rising.

"Hey, this isn't helping her at all," Octavia commented. She turned towards Monty. "Just tell us what we need to do."

"I'm not exactly sure," Monty admitted, pacing back and forth while Clarke still convulsed. "I don't want to try anything that could make it worse."

Clearly, that was not the thing Finn wanted to hear. He stood up. "That's all you're going to do? Just cross our fingers and hopes she stops? What happens when she doesn't?"

Finn had his fists balled at his side, and Monty stepped closer to Clarke to get closer to Finn. "Do you have a better idea? Because if you do, speak up. I'm sure we'd all love to hear another one of Finn's great ideas. Why not send them back out in the woods to find Murphy and see what happens this time?"

"Guys, come on," Jasper started.

Finn was too angry and confused to stop. "What- the woods? I had nothing to do with that; I tried to stop it from happening!"

Octavia tried to interject. "Finn-"

Monty raised his voice even more. "Obviously not hard enough. Look where it got them!"

"Hey!" Octavia yelled above them all.

Finn and Monty, both out of breath, angrily turned their heads to Octavia. Reality came crashing back to both of them when they saw Clarke, who had since stopped seizing.

"I don't think she's breathing," Jasper said quietly.

It all happened so fast. Monty pushed Jasper out of the way and started chest compressions without hesitation.

Finn grabbed Clarke's hand and willed her to start breathing again. "Come on," he whispered under his breath.

Monty was near ready to give up, but he kept going. He wasn't about to lose his friend without giving her a fighting chance at survival. A short gasp worked its way up Clarke's lungs. When it came out, it was barely audible, but they heard it. Eventually, she started gasping even more but this time in pain.