BOA

We pull up to Charli and Dixie's house where we find the girls standing out the front of the house. I jump out of the car and run to them all embracing them in a group hug while Addison waits in the car. After we finally decide to head to dinner we all get in the car and start blasting music. 

We pull into the BOA valet getting out and heading towards the entrance, as we are waiting there at the entrance we are rudely interrupted by a man holding a massive camera. "Charli, Dixie, Addison, Brooklyn and Avani, great to see you all together." he says "Charli, Dixie congrats on the new makeup line and nail polish line." he continues as we all look and smile at the camera. "Thank you," Dixie responds as Charli smiles, "So Charli the fans wanna know, what is with you, Chase and Nessa." you can see her emotions change as he asks this question "We all have talked it through and have forgiven each other." she smiles as she answers the question. The camera turns to Addison "So what is with you and Bryce." she smiles "No comment." she giggles. I was dreading this moment as the camera turns to me, "So you and Noah?" I laugh, "We're just friends." I smile, he turns the camera to the other girls "Do you ship Brooklyn and Noah." they all begin to chant "Broah4life." the camera turns back to me "Braddison4life." as I try to change the subject.

He finally walks away as we are finally get into the restaurant, and order our food yet it takes a little longer then thought.

We finish our food and begin to head out of the restaurant, where we are then swarmed by fans as we tried to get to Addisons car. We try take as many photos as we can with all of them before we have to get into the car.

After we drop the girls off at their houses Addison and I head back to Sway. To our surprise we walk in to see the boys sitting at the table eating an actual meal together. They all turn their heads as we walk into the room, I watch as Noah stands up walking into the kitchen. I follow him into the kitchen as I try to get an explanation to why he's acting like this. "Hey bubs." I smile as I walk up to him kissing him on the lips. I feel the slight resitance in his body movement. I decide to give up as he begins to walk away and I following close behind. Noah taking the seat he was sitting in before and me taking the one next to him.

After a lot of small talk we all decide to split up and head to our rooms, as I walk into Noahs room I walk straight to my bag where I put my heels and handbag. I hear the door close which symbolises Noah finally made it to the room, I hear as he flops onto the bed. I walk towards the bathroom holding one of Noahs hoodies and a pair of booty shorts.

I walk out of the bathroom over to my bag where I fold my dress and place it on top of the massive pile, let's just say I pack a lot. I walk over to bed and my girlfriends intuition is telling me someone is a wee bit mad.  I crawl into bed snuggling up to him, but he moves away from me. "Okay, what's up you never turn up a chance of cuddling." I say with a almost crying voice. I watch as he turns around to face me.

Noah's POV

I turn to face Brooke and I see the look on her face and instantly regret how I treated her. "Hey" I cup my hand to her face, "Don't cry." I watch as a tear rolls down her face, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean for you to cry." She begins balling which breaks my heart 100 times over, "P-p-please j-j-just tell me w-w-whats wrong." I wipe the tears from her face, "I just want to be official you know, like in the public eye as you would say." I continue "So everyone knows your mine." She snuggles into my chest as I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forhead.

Brooklyn's POV 

I didn't know what to think, the amount of hate I would get for being Noah's girlfriend. I didn't want to think about that right but rather enjoy myself as I lay in his arms. I begin to dose off and I fall straight to sleep.