Famous Birthdays

Brooklyn Masters

Brooklyn Masters

TIKTOK STAR

#12 MOST POPULAR | BOOST

BIRTHDAY

July 26, 2001 (age 19)

BIRTHPLACE

Florida

About

TikTok starlet who as gained fame through the 15 second video on the app and also through her self acclaimed youtube channel. Brooklyn or Brooke as she rathers to go by is also involved in the musical industry coming out with her first single in June 2020. Which was followed not long after with an appearance in Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's stuck with you music video. Masters has also been featured with other famous TikTokers including Charli D'amelio, Dixie D'amelio, Addison Rae and Nessa Barrett. 

Before Fame

Masters started social media back in 2014, posting cover videos on youtube and posting photos and videos of her and the family on Instagram. She started tiktok in December 2019.

Trivia

Brooke has amassed over 48 million followers in a time frame of 8 months. She has a youtube account where she posts vlogs and challenges with her friends for her 23 million subscribers. Masters is starring in the Netflix series Change of the heart which aired at the start of July. 

Family Life

Her parents are Matthew and Kellani. She has one younger sister who used to be a twin before the other twin lost her battle to Depression. She also has two older brothers Maxwell and Mark. Masters was thought to be in a relationship with Youtube Star David Dobrik but rumours were shut down by the two.

Associated With

Brooke has been associated with big time celebrities including Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber.

Brooklyn Masters Popularity

Most Popular #12      |     Born on July 26 #1

Tik Tok Star #3     |     19 year old #2   

Born in Florida #1     |       Leo #1                       

First Name Brooklyn #1