14/08/2017 (3 weeks after last part)

liked by noahbeck, kyliejenner, kellanimasters, nicolemasters, brycehall and 7,908,345 others

brooklynmasters 3 years ago today we lost beautiful gracey to her battle with depression. grace chose to end her life as a cause of bullying both online and in person. my family has always chosen to be open about what happened to grace so we are able to help others see the signs. always remember to spread positivity towards yourself and others and always look out for people. rest easy gracey i'll forever love you xx love big sissy brookey❤️

kellanimasters fly high babygirl we all love and miss you

nicolemasters ❤️❤️❤️

comments limited

I lay in noahs bed as he lays next to me, everyone is still asleep so you decide to go on a coffee run.

I get changed into spandex and one of noah's hoodies with his Nike socks and his slides,  they might be to big but they make me feel comfy. I walk outside and spot a guy with a big video camera, I put my sunglasses over my blood red eyes.

"Brooklyn!" he shouts from behind the camera.

"hello" i smile

"touching post this morning."

"yeah it was dedicated toward my younger sister" i say as i continue to walk to my range rover.

"did she pass away?"

"she killed herself three years ago."

"do you know why."

I see Noah walk out the front door and speed walk over to me.

"sorry i would rather not answer that question" i begin to tear up "i explained everything on my Instagram, but i ask if i can spend this day with my family and friends." i say as i get in my car.

"sorry, so was your sister bullied a lot."

"hey, she said she didn't want to answer questions like that." Noah said standing next to my door.

the guy backs off and put his camera down and heads back for his car.

Noah leans his head into my car and kisses my lips "you okay."

I nod my head trying not to breakdown into tears

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna get some coffee or maybe just drive around."

"Do you want me to come with you."

"No I just need to be only right now."

Noah steps back as I begin to drive away.

An hour later I find myself back in bel air driving around with no idea where I'm going. I expect myself to head back to they sway house but before I go back I get a text from my mom.

mommy😍

mommy😍

Brooke Nikki hasn't come home since this morning has she called you

me

no not today

mommy😍

okay tell me if you do

niks😻

me

hey babes where are you moms worried

I don't get a response, I have a feeling in my gut somethings wrong with her. I drive into the driveway of the house and park the car hopping out, I walk up to the front door unlocking it and closing it behind me.

A couple hours pass and I'm chilling on the couch watching a movie trying to get my mind off grace. My phone begins to buzz so I walk over to the kitchen.

"heyy momma whats up?" I hear her voice shake when I speak

"it's Nikki." she says from the otherside of the line.

"w-what happen." tears form in my eyes as if I know what she's about to say.

"they found her body."

it's as if the world stops I couldn't feel anything, except the wall against my back as I slide down it.

she continues as I don't answer "they're saying its an overdose."

"n-n-no, don't say what your about to say." I say it loud enough for the boys to hear me and come running over.

"brookey, she's dead." the phone falls out of hand and I rest my head into my knees. Noah bends down beside me, "Bubs whats wrong."

"sh-sh-shes gone." I stutter "grace, yeah we know."

"n-n-no, Nikki she overdosed." tears roll down my face as Noah lifts me up and hugs me tightly.

Noah carries me upstairs into his room and places me on his bed, "call me if you need anything." I nod, I hear the door close behind him. I drift off into a deep sleep.

My eyes flutter open as I reach for my phone and check the time, it reads 6:34. I get out of noahs bed and reach for one of his hoodies, I put it over my head as I began to walk downstairs. I reach the bottom of the stairs and see the boys watching a movie on the couch. I sit down on the couch next to Noah and cuddle up into his body. "feeling better?" he whispers into my ear in a soft caring voice. I nod my head, as I cosy more into his body. Noah and I are usually never PDA outside of his room but today I didn't care I just needed Noah there.