8 😭

[ play the song :) )

* 2 weeks later *
you had a fine life. avani and katie moved in already moved in . avani is now dating kairi and katie is dating ale :) you are happy with them . you and mattia didnt talk much he bring diffrent girls home and kinda sleep with them . you are sad about that and have no idea why . you and him are like strangers now and you guys only talk when you guys have meeting or any event . you cry every night when you  went to sleep. kairi,avani,katie and ale they know that mattia always bring back girls home but doesnt do anything cause they cant say anything to him.

* next morning *
you wake up and put on this.....

then you went downstairs putting a fake smile on and saw kairi and avani cuddling and same goes to kaite and ale and also saw mattia and some other girl

a : hi y/n !!!

y : wassup ass 💝

then mattia girl saw you and rolled her eyes.

girl : who tf are you ?

everyone was looking at you ebven mattia they are waiting for your answer ....

y : umm im...i..uhh....im mattias sister.  y/n polibio.

everyone was shocked cause you said that then mattias girl go to you and hug you.

girl : omgggg you brother is so hot cnt belive his mine.

y : umm yeah same hahah cant belive he has a gf  * fake laughing *

girl : his even good on bed like hottie ughh he can have my child

you felt tears in you eyes a tears fell down your cheeks and you quickly looked away whiping you tears quickly they all saw you tearing up.

y : umm ima go for a walk okay bye guys. :')