the end :)

[ 6 months later ]
you are 6 months pregnant and today is your gender reveal. ale and kaite are still together and same goes to avani and kairi . ale and katie is having a baby shes 4 months pregnant. you wake up in the morning and mattia is just went out of the bathroom with his towel wrap at his waist.

m : morning mamas 💝

y : morning tia :)

m : i cant wait today is our gender reveal !!

y : same !!

you get up and walk up to mattia and kiss him on the lips then both of you pulled away and he put his hand at you big belly and kiss it slowly. ( 😩 )
you then went in to the shower after showering you put on this ...

then you put on some make up and you walk downstairs then everyone jaw drop

a : GIRL !! YOU HOT AS FUCK !!!

k : I KNOW RIGHT !!!

y : awww !!

m : so your girl team ?

y : yeap and you ?

ale,kai,m : BOYS OBVLY !!

girls : HAHAHAHAHA !

[ skip to gender reveal ]
everyone reach your house and then they hangout and you guys eat afew mins later its a gender reveal . avani and kai bring a box and the you guys open it then the gender was.....

BOY !!!!

you cried and mattia hug you then you guys took pic and post it everyone was happy for you guys yes even both of your exes :)

[ 8 years later ]
you and mattia son name is Mateo Alex Polibio and also a baby girl name Matilda Polibio . Mateo is 8 years old and Matilda is 4 years old and katie and ale has a baby girl name Alexandra Rosario both of you guys are married same goes to Avani and Kairi . Avani is now pregnant 7 months and the gender is boy...