14 💝

a/n : thanks for 149 readers ! :)

[ back to the story ! ]
you were so happy the girls are too and avani shouted the boys name to come in...

a : BOYSS !! COME HERE !!

the boys came rushing in then mattia went up to you...

m : so ?

y : see it for yourself.

mattia flip the test and started jumping up and down ... 😂

m : IM GONNA BE A DAD !! OMGGG GUYS ITS POSITIVE !!

ale : yes !!

then everyone hugged you and your guys went out of the bathroom then you were tired so you wanted to get some sleep ....

y : tia i wanna sleep.

m : okay come lets go up baby..

mattia carry you to the bed and put you down and cuddle up with you.. you put your head at his chest and he kissed you forehead and you slowly fall asleep peacefully ..

m : sleep well princess 💝 ( i feel single right now )

[ mattia pov ]
y/n was sleeping she so cute and i really cant  believe  that shes pregnant i really hope ntg will happen to her or the baby both of them a precious to me they more important then anything i dont know what is this girl doing to me i swear shes not like other girl i have been with she make me soft when i am around her she can calm me down when i am mad and no one can calm me down only her im glad my parents made me marry this girl..( awwww 💗 )

mattia then took a picture of you sleeping and post it at his spam...

@mattiaspam : i love this girl :) cant wait for my second precious to come out !

liked by ale.spam,not.avani,itsprego.spam , olaf.spam and 35.5k more

comments :
user : who ??
user : is she pregnant ?
^ liked by mattiaspam
^^ user : omg it is !!
ale.spam : awww cute !!
not.avani : gladly 😌
itsprego.spam : umm i am gonna cry !!
olaf.spam : soft matti ?
^stfu kai 😴