11 ♡

you were crying hoping someone will find you. you were shivering because its cold and you were scared then the door open ....

it was

Keep on

mar...
m : hi babygirl 💩

y : dont call me that !

mar then slap you acrossed your face and you touch your face while crying.

y : pls dont hurt me pls !! *sobbing*

[ mattia pov ]
i was so worried about y/n. i never felt like this before for any girls but y/n is diffrent i have the soft spot for her and only her not any girls i have been hooking up with.

m : have you found the location ?

k : yes found it .

ale : where is it ?

k : its at his werehouse its near our our house 30 mins away .

m : ok lets go

girl : babe why must you find that girl ?

m : LEXI CAN YOU STFU ! FYI SHES MY WIFE AND I LOVE HER OK GET TO FUCK OUT NOW HOE !!!

everyone was shock.

k : oh

ale : my

a , kat : god :/

m : what ? boys lets go.!

[ back to you ]
you were sitting at the edge of the bed then mar came to you and slapped you for no reason.

y : WTF !!

mar : stfu you annoying hoe !

y : i did not ev-

before you could finish the sentence you heard a gunshout then a bang at the door like someone wants to open. then the foor finally open and you saw mattia and the boys. you were happy that the found you . kai shot mar and you flince then mattia run to you.

m : omg y/n are you okay ?!

y : yeah i am thanks for saving me.

m : i was worried sick . * hugging you tightly *

y : i fine mattia dont leave again okay ?.

m : never 💗

mattia leaned in and kiss you and then you kissed him back you guys kiss for 2 mins then kai broke the moment.

k : umm we are here too !! yay !

ale : lets go home love birds.

you and mattia laughed.