Chapter 9: Fun Times With Them

(Y/n pov)

Ah yes... After years of waiting... Arisa is now my girlfriend. Today, me and Poppin'Party are going to the amusement park. Luckily, Marina-san gave me a car to use for the mean time. I drove the car and went to Arisa's house since that is their meetup place. I arrived there and it was still the same... Ah, the nostalgia.

I opened up my window and called them.

Y/n: Hey girls! Hop in!

They all went inside with Me and Arisa on the front, Kasumi and Tae at the middle lane and Saaya and Rimi at the back.

~30 minutes later~

Kasumi: Are we there yet?

Y/n: Not yet.

Tae: Are we there yet?

Arisa: Y/n said not yet.

Kasumi: Are we there yet?

Y/n: Again, no.

Tae: Are we there yet?

Arisa: Y/N SAID NOT YET!

Y/n: Calm down, Arisa. They're just excited.

Saaya: Rimi, look it's like a family trip with Y/n as dad, Arisa as mom and Kasumi and Tae as daughters.

Rimi: Yeah, Saaya-chan they do look like that.

As they said that, Arisa began to blush.

Y/n: What's that red on your face, Arisa?

Arisa: Nothing.

Tae: But you're blushing!

Arisa: I said it was nothing!

More teasing later and we arrived at the amusement park. We rode many rides until we our final ride, the ferris wheel. It was now afternoon and it would probably set a very romantic mood up top, they'd probably have something up their sleeves.

Kasumi: Let's leave Arisa and Y/n alone at one compartment while we 4 stay at one!

Saaya: Agreed.

Tae: Yeah.

Rimi: *nods to agreement*

Arisa: What?!

Kasumi: Well 4 is the maximum per compartment...

Y/n: C'mon Arisa, it'll be fun!

Arisa then agreed and the ride started.

(3rd person pov)

Arisa and Y/n is now alone, no distractions, no obstacles between them but just them two.

Arisa: Y/n...

Y/n: Hmmm?

As they were seated in different sides and are looking at each other directly. Arisa stood up, scooted over to Y/n's side and rested her head on his shoulder.

Arisa: I love you.

Y/n: Oh? The tsundere finally deconstructed her walls...

Arisa: I always has a soft side for you, you know?

Y/n: I know, that's why I love you too.

Faces got nearer until lips touched. The kiss on the lips didn't stop as they now started making out. They made out and didn't even stop when the ride stopped. Suddenly they heard a knock and stopped.

Employee: Uhm...

Y/n: Huh? It's over?! I'm so sorry...

Arisa: Me too...

They both got out and saw the rest of Poppin'Party having a smug face on their faces.

Saaya: So... That happened.

Arisa: Shut up, let's go home now.

They all continued to joke about it until they all were back at their homes. As Y/n is now in his room, he immediately fell asleep as he was so tired for this fun day.