Katherine

As I opened the door to Luke's room to get him, I saw him sitting on his bed getting his dress shoes on. I pulled the hem of the little black dress covering most of my body down, and Luke looked up at me.

"Woah." He muttered under his breath, I rolled my eyes.

"We have to leave now." I announced to him, he nodded and walked over to me.

"Ladies first." He spoke like a gentleman, I sighed and murmured a fine before going through the door way.
Michael and Ashton stared at us and the silly man child smiled with glee.

"You like the dress Kat?" Ashton asked, I nodded and returned a smile for the second time.

"Yes, thank your mother for me?" I told him and he nodded, mimicking me. We turned towards the door and Michael stood in between Luke and I protectively. No matter how tall Luke is, Michael still acts brotherly around me.

"Remember what we talked about earlier." He whispered in my ear, I clenched my jaw.

"Yes." I answered emotionlessly back, Mikey grunted and remained next to me.
As all of us got to the car, Liam sat in the back of the limo, waiting for us.

"Hey." He spoke as we slid in across the seats, I looked at him in front of me and saw the bruise just below his eye.
The vehicle started to move to the party and I opened up my red hand bag, I took out some cover up, yes I have make up, just because I work for a criminal doesn't mean I don't wear make up sometimes.
I dabbed the make up softly across the bruise and he winced, I jumped a bit, but then continued applying the concealer again.

"I'm sorry Liam." I apologized to him after setting the make up back into the small hand bag, he nodded and smiled a bit.

"It's alright, I should've yelled at you." Liam added with a chuckle.

"That's true, I can be a bitch sometimes." I shrugged while laughing a little.

...

We finally arrived to the party and the group and I stepped out. Someone beside me nudged my arm.

"Since you're my escort." Luke spoke shyly, he popped out his elbow so we could link arms. 'Michael is totally going to give me shit about this.' I gladly put my arm through and we all walked to the front door.

Everyone was dancing and talking to each other. I have to admit, it's such a beautiful venue, but very very shitty people inside.
Drug dealers, killers, war lords, etc.

The reason Mr. Hemmings is throwing this party is because he wanted to see if the person that is trying to kill Luke will come to the party and try to kill him there.
Obviously it's an idiotic idea, but if Greg's plan works.
I'll have to give Michael 10 bucks.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Would you like one?" I heard Luke next to me ask pulling me out of my mind.

"Fine. Just be quick." I said in an I-won't-show-any-feelings-towards-you-or-else-I'll-be-killed-by-your-dad voice.
Luke looked at me weirdly and then walked to the bar to get drinks.
I tapped my foot nervously on the ground. With every tap I started to feel the pain in my thigh return.

"You are not ok Kat. We need to get you home." Michael pulled my arm towards the door.

"No." I said stubbornly. Michael looked at me with frustration and concern. "I can do this. I promise if I start to feel anymore pain I will go home with you." I "begged" him. He eventually nodded and walked away.

So far it's been quite a while since Luke left to get a drink and now I'm starting to get worried. I looked around the large, packed room and then someone poked my back.