Alicia Goes Missing

Logan's POV

We found tire marks leading toward the woods. I knew exactly where Alicia was.

"Ohhh guys. Look over here." I said sarcastically. They came rushing over.

"Fuck." muttered Seth. I knew why he acted that way. Joey had tears racing each other down his face.

"JOEY!!! We haven't even explored the trail! Why the fuck would you cry now?!" Suddenly, I remembered how Mr. Fear's secret book had a familiar hand writing. It can't be.

I grabbed my coat. I grabbed Alicia's car keys. I hopped in the driver's seat. I could hear Seth and Joey calling my name.

"LOGAN!!!" they screamed over and over. I pulled out of the driveway. Seth ran to my window that was down.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" he screamed in my face. I looked him right in the eye.

"I know where Alicia is."

"W-What?" he asked. I smiled innocently and he understood that signal. "JOEY!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" he shouted. "So where are we going exactly?" he asked.

"To visit dear Alicia, my friend." I told him.

"Where?" asked Joey. Ha! The fucking woods of course! But of course, those weren't my words.

"To school." I said proudly. He groaned. Haha. I know he hates that place.

I got out of the car with a metal baseball bat. Come at me bitches! Hehe.

I cracked my neck, ready for action. Let's do this thing!

Seth and Joey came out next. Seth was sitting in the passenger's seat while Joey sat in the back.

Seth brought a few knives with him. Wow. Such a great weapon, huh? Thats kinda dumb. But it gets even dumber when i saw Joey's weapon.

Joey got out of the car with newspapers falling from the back seat, and on to the dry grass. Why the fuck did he bring newspapers? There's nothing cool about those things!

I laughed at Joey. He just rolled his eyes.

"Jealous asshole." he muttered. I laughed harder. Seth joined in on the laughing game.

Joey's POV

Logan and Seth wouldn't shut up about what I brought with me as a weapon. The truth is, I didn't bring one. I just got caught in a paper mess.

Logan was already inside the building. Aww. We weren't even supposed to come here!

Suddenly, my phone began to ring. I answered. "Joey, is that you?" I blinked.

"I-I thought you were dead! I guess I was another one of those daydreams." They laughed.

"You're crazy bro." They ended the called.

Seth's POV

After following Victoria, Logan and I decided to stop. We walked back to the car with Joey right behind us.

Or at least we thought he was.

I turned around and gasped. Joey wasn't there. I punched Logan in the arm. He turned and gasped too.

Just then, a spine chilling scream took place.

Who's was it?