Chapter 2

When Marinette got home from school she decided to search up Adrien and Chloe to find out what was oh so special about them that made their egos that big. She didn't really find anything new I mean she already knew he was a model but she didn't know that Chloe Bourgeois was the daughter of the previous Mayor of Paris. 'No wonder she's so full of herself. And calling me a low-life atleast I don't use daddy's money for everything I buy.' Marinette thought. When looking up Adrien she found something hilarious, she couldn't wait for school the next day to bully him for this. A childhood video of him advertising his perfume. She played the video "Radiant... Carefree... Dreamy... Adrien the fragrance"  She almost fell backwards in her computer chair as she giggled. Then she made a spontaneous decision to buy the perfume. 'Next day delivery' She said in her head 'Perfect'

Marinette decided to text Alya.

Marinette: Oh Alya you won't believe what I have planned for Adrien tomorrow.

Alya: What do you mean...

Marinette: I'm going to make him regret cutting in front of me in the lunch line.

Alya: Revenge? He barely did anything.

Marinette: I can tell by the way your face looked yesterday you were clearly scared for me. So I'm guessing cutting the line isjt the worst thing he's done in this school.

Alya: You would be correct. But Adrien and his crew dont play nice.

Marinette: Neither do I.

Time skip

Marinette entered the class room laughing hysterically with Alya. She has just shown Alya the advert and planned to share it with the whole grade - she acquired the phone numbers of many people yesterday, mainly people in her class, she then formed a groupchat.

Marinette and Alya walked to back row to find Kim in Marinette's seat.
"Kim... what are you doing in my seat?"

"Adrien told me to sit here because I can't sit with him anymore" Kim said.

"What are you his dog? Well tell Adrien that you're gonna sit next to him or there'll be consequences for him" Marinette smirked at Alya. Alya knew exactly what she meant by consequences as she thought back to the perfume ad.

Kim got up reluctantly and sat next to Adrien. "What are you doing here go back" Adrien ordered.

"Listen up Model Boy if you don't want to sit next to him then YOU will move seats" Marinette said.

"Don't call me model boy" Adrien growled.

"Okay then hot stuff" Marinette said.

Adrien blushed slightly but no one noticed. Adrien was used to compliments so why was it that when the girl he despised gave him a compliment he began to blush?

"Don't call my Adrikins hot stuff" Chloe said.

"Oh shut up you chiwawa" Marinette said. The class erupted in laughter, Chloe did kind of resemble a chiwawa making the joke all the more funny.

"Do not call me a chiwawa" Chloe said.

"Sorry My Queen" Marinette said.

Chloe huffed.

Adrien got up and walked to the back of the classroom "Marinette go sit with Kim" he said unknowingly moving his body closer to hers. He was a head and a bit taller than her and her face almost crashed into his chest as she looked up at him. "Go sit with Kim"

"Adrien I wouldn't advise you to do that" Alya said.

"Shut up" Adrien shouted.

Marinette had been debating whether or not she should go through with the plans or if she should leave it to prevent making things worse, Alya was aware of this "Adrien I'm serious if I were you-"