Chapter 33-Dancing?

I could do alot of things, one thing I can't do at all is Dance. Now it's funny since my dad tap dances, and actually can dance. Now why mention this, it's because Marisol wants me to do a tiktok. Now I don't have TikTok, and I barley downloaded instagram again.

They were sleeping over again, so we were in the back yard. I was throwing knives, of course with parental vision, cause he's scared I'll kill one of them. Marisol and Mike were talking to me as I throwing.

Intalic=Marisol
Bold=Mike
Underline=Chris

"Can you film a TikTok with me?"

"No."

"Come on, we've never seen you dance, and it's just one TikTok."

"There a reason for me not dancing."

"Why is that?"

"I'm bad at it. I can't move my limbs properly when I do dance, I look like that air man, at car dealer ships."

"Have I seen you dance?"

"YOUR DAD HASN'T SEEN YOU DANCE!??!?!"

"Don't yell, and I don't know."

"Just do the TikTok with us."

"Nah I'll watch."

Marisol came and dragged me away, when she saw I had no knives left to throw. They were stationed in a part of the backyard where it's only grass.

"Oh I so want to see this."

"Okah we'll teach you, and then yeah."

"Okay do you know how to throw it back."

I started laughing at them.

"Hell no. I do not, and I'm not doing that with my dad around. Hell no."

"What's throwing it back?"

"Hope you answer that?"

"Yeah you got this."

"It's a dance move, that I will not do ever."

"Alright. Imma go inside, you done with the knives?"

"Yeah. Here."

I gave him the box, and he went inside. Marisol taught me the dance, but I never threw it back. She recorded, and saved it to her draft, cause I can't dance for shit.

We went to my room, after that to do more homework. I had to finish my book report, cause it's due tommorow. I just have to write another paragraph and I'm done.

When I finished that I worked on the chemistry homework, with Mike. Meanwhile singing the stupid song I got stuck in my head. No by Meghan Trainor.

"Yess. Hoe get it."

"So have you guys started thinking about College?"

"Nah I haven't actually looked into anything. Let alone what I want to major in, you have?"

"Well yeah. I talked to mom about it. Hope?"

"I know what I want to major in."

"What would that be?"

"Creative Writing, and Film Production."

"So you want to be a film writer?"

"I mean the industry is really cool, and I like writing."

"Well then you might have to write something for you dad to be in."

"Imagine that. Me telling my dad what to do."

"I wanna film another TikTok, dancing TikTok."

"I'll film it."

"Nope. You gonna be in it."

"I can't dance! That's the reason why you didn't post the first one."

"Then we will keep trying."

"Yes. We won't give you on you."

"Let me be."

"No."

"No."

"If I do it, will you stop bothering me about it in the future."

"Yeah sure."

"Yes."

"Fine."

They did the same damn dance for like 30 minutes, before we recorded. I still didn't throw it back, but I did everything else.

After they filmed it, they posted it. It looked okay, I don't understand the point of this. It was late, and we had school tommorow, so we got ready for bed. Marisol slept with me on my bed, and Mike got comfortable on the beanbag.

Mike knocked out, but I stayed up with Marisol, untill eventually we both fell asleep.

______school time_____

When we got up for school, got ready, and we walked to school. When we got there, I was excited to turn in the stupid book report. I finally get to get rid of it, and not see it again untill we get our grades on it back.

I went to my first period, and there was a tray, where we put our papers in. I turned it in, and sat down at my seat.

The rest of the day went rather slowly, and I hated it. Chris picked me up from school, and when we got home, I went straight to my room and slept. Cause I'm lazy.