Chapter 22-Tickets?

Chris Pov

We have already started filming Defending Jacob. Hope is spending time with Jaeden whenever they both find time. I over heard one of their conversations the other day, and it was about me. Something about having to tell me something, and about this Wednesday. Tommorow. It's Tuesday, about to be Wednesday.

It was already late, and I went to go check on Hope. She should be asleep, it's already 11:46, I opened her door, and she was sound asleep. I went in, and kissed her on the forhead. Then I saw two tickets. I grabbed them. And took a good look at them.

 And took a good look at them

They were for the same date, and were next to each but, but I called Jaeden

"Hello?"

"Hey. Jaeden. Do you know anything about this Musical called Life?"

"She didn't tell you. Either way she got you 2 tickets, one for you and her uncle Scott. I have mine already."

"Is she not going?"

"She's apart of it. Good night."

"Goodnight. Thanks."

She lied to me. She was apart of this whole thing. I decided to take the tickets, and called Scott. He answered.

"Remember how I kept saying how Hope has been just had been going to rehearsals to support her friends. Yeah well she's been lying to me, she's apart of the play. She got us tickets. Tommorow. It starts at 6:30pm. Can you come?"

"Yeah. I'm free. I'll meet you over at the school at 6:20, goodnight."

"Goodnight Scotty."

I tried to go to sleep, but the why she didn't tell me was the question of the night. Especially if its tommorow.

Hope's Pov

I woke up, and I was fucking freaking out. It's today! Today is the day! Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Aaaaahhhh. I woke up, and got my outfit. Today I won't be getting out of school till like 8:00.

I got dressed in one of my hoodies, my black pants, and white adidas.

After I got fully ready, I had to pack a 'nice outfit' cause if I don't wear a nice outfit then my drama teacher will have a fit. I put my outfit in my backpack, so that I can get ready later.