Chapter 7- Jaeden

Hope's Pov

Today I get to go to the Knives Out set again. Which I am happy about. We got up early, and put on my rose hoodie, blue jeans, and my rose converse.

After I finished getting ready, I had some cereal, and a banna. "You done?" Chris came out. I nodded, and rinsed my bowl. We got into the car and we were off.

When we got there, I said hi again to everyone I had met the last time. I talked to Katherine for a little. "Do you know where Jaeden is?" Then I heard a voice. "He's behind you." I turned around, and smiled at him. Katherine walked away.

"Hey." "Hey." Then he thought of a question. "Did you bring the laptop?" I shook my head no. "Nope. I have the actual whole script." He seemed shocked again. "You finished it?" I nodded, meanwhile taking it out. "Yup 65 pages plus 10 musical numbers."

He skimmed through it. "Nice. Meet me in my trailor at lunch, and then we can read it." I put the script back in my little bag. "Yeah sounds cool. Just one problem." He looked up at my face. "What's that?" I put my arm on his shoulder. To make it 'serious', "Where's your trailor?"

He laughed. "You made it seem serious." I did a little bow. "I'll just get you from Chris's trailor." I took my arm back. "Yeah sounds good." He nodded, then he got called over.

3rd Person Pov

Ana, Katherine, and Toni where all standing around watching the interaction between Hope and Jaeden. "Okay so my bet is they get together when shooting ends. Which is like 3 more weeks." Ana said.

Katherine was willing to contribute the bet. "I say something happens within a week." Toni looked at them. "You're really making a bet between Chris's kid, and Jaeden." Ana nodded. "Yeah. Basically." Toni nodded.

"Okay. Tell me who wins." Katherine had a question. "What are we betting exactly?" Ana thought about it. "20?" Katherine nodded. They shook on it. Chris heard. "What's the bet?"

Ana started smiling, knowing they probably shouldn't say that they are betting. Then Katherin blurted it out. "How long it takes Jaeden and Hope to get together." Chris didn't even react. "I give it a week or two."

Ana was flabbergasted. "You support you daughter having a boyfriend?" Chris shrugged. "I trust her, plus she could do alot worse than Jaeden. She's been through hell, so if she's happy with him then cool. Doesn't mean I won't be overprotective, I am still her dad. Plus she has alot of uncles."

Ana pursed her lips, and nodded. "True." Then they got told that they were going to start shooting.

------time skip hoes---------

Hope's Pov

I've been playing games on my phone for while. At first I watched them do their things, and then I left to my dad's trailor.

I heard the door open, it was my dad. "Hello father." "Hello daughter." He chuckled and sat next to me. "Wanna get some lunch with me?" Then I heard a knock on the door. "Actually..." I opened the door. Jaeden was standing outside.

"Yeah no that's cool. You need to hang out with people your age." Chris waved me off. I grabbed my bag, and went with Jaeden.

We walked, made a few jokes. By the time we got to his trailor we were almost on the floor laughing. We went inside, and we both sat down.

I gave him the script, and he was joking around with the lines. For Britney he did a 'white girl' voice. He sung some of the songs as well, it was hilarious. After he read it, we were laughing so hard we couldn't get any words out.

"So what else do you know how to do?" I thought about it. "Ummm.... I know sign language, and spanish, and I've censored cussing on a groupchat before when I was bored..." He narrowed his eyebrows. "How you do that?" I shrugged. "I honestly don't know to well." He laughed.