2

"You related to Mr. Hill?" I asked.

The strange boy nodded. He looked uneasy being around me. He looked more nervous than I was for some reason. It was almost comedic for some reason. I would have been more nervous but the resemblance between this guy and the Hills was uncanny. He was DEFINITELY a Hill. Hell he probably deserved to be in this house even more than I did if that was the case.

"I am."

"Well..."

"Well what?"

Was he serious?
"How are you related to Mr. Hill?" he asked, "Why are you in my room?"

"You promise not to tell anyone you seen me?" he asked.

He was here in secret. This was becoming very interesting. Just when I thought nothing interesting could happen in the Hill Mansion then this happened. This boy just fucking shows up and its so fucking strange.

"Maybe. Answer me this, were you the one who did my homework?"
He looked down as though he had done something wrong.

"Yes."

"Hell then I won't tell a soul your secret," I stated, "You are like I don't know...a workshop elf or something. I mean this is weird as hell. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone but I'm rolling with this."

"Well I'm a Hill. I won't tell you which one but you'll figure it out really soon. I wanted to introduce myself to you," he stated and extended my hand, "It's nice to meet you."

I didn't shake immediately.

"Your house?"

"Yes...your name is...Quashie right?"

"Yes."

"It's really nice to finally meet you Quashie. I really hope I can tell trust you not to tell anyone that you saw me. I have to go now it's almost morning."

Before I could say anything else he took off. He didn't go through the door. He went over the bathroom that was attached my room. I thought I was seeing stuff for the minute and then I followed him into the bathroom. As I got to the bathroom though he had disappeared. If it wasn't for this unique vanilla smell that he left behind I would have thought I had imagined the entire fucking thing.

"You ok, you look like you are in a good mood..." Mr. Hill told me.

It was Saturday. Everyone was down and I knew why. Pristine was throwing one of her little dinners and I was in the kitchen. It had been a few days since I saw this person Jonah but this morning I had woken up to a note.

THANKS FOR KEEPING MY SECRET.

I stuffed the note in my pocket when Mr. Hill walked by. We were on the patio. Mr. Hill was definitely my favorite in the house. He had an amusing quality about him. He forgot what he was saying often and I was pretty sure it was the early stages of Alzheimer's but there was something endearing about it.

"I'm excited about Pristine's party," I lied.

I was excited about this Jonah Hill. I had no idea why. It was creepy as hell to see him in my room. Where had he come from? Where was he? WHO was he?

"What did you do with Quashie?" Mr. Hill asked me laughing.

I laughed at the idea.

"Hey I'm growing," I lied again shaking my head, "What's another one of her parties going to hurt?"
He shook his head, "A lot. You don't have to act."

"Hey do you know a Jonah?" I asked."

He paused for a moment, "Who told you about that?"

"About what?"