Prologue.

4E 17.

  Seventeen years since his birth and almost death by the hands of Arquen and the subsequent departure of he and his mother to the Shivering Isles. Illent has been ever vigilant to protect her son from threats at all cost.

  Garnet is all she has left of a man she loved more than herself. Who she sacrificed so much for. Who she knew would grow into a fine warrior. His father Lucien would be so proud of what he's grown into. He looks almost like him say for the golden eyes.

  So for his seventeenth birthday, Illent who is also Sheogorath gave her demi-prince son a special gift. Immortality. He could not age but could still be injured. He just wouldn't die. At the time Garnet was thrilled with the prospect of ruling by his mother's side for all eternity.

  However, since he was born with powers his mother made sure to help him hone his skills. That Garnet didn't like it too much. It exhausted him and he always had a serious migraine afterward. He is telepathic as well as being able to see through walls. Those two skills he saw barely any use for but his mother was persistent he practice.

  He soon took to sword practice. A perfectly balanced amber sword was crafted for him. Since his mother was both the former Arena grand Champion and Master of the Fighter's Guild he learned to be effectively deadly with his blade. Often finishing his moves with a backflip or spin in the air.

  As the decades passed and he remained his youthful self Garnet eventually longed to travel to Nirn as other demi-princes do.