Chapter 1 : Movies

-After Volleyball Practice-

*Yamaguci's POV*

  It was around 7pm when practice ended, thank goodness it was the weekend . I had time to study , spend time with Tuski , and write my songs.

Not a lot of guys on the team know I write or even produce music . The only people that know are Tuski , Tanaka , and Suga . Other than that no one knows . I of course told Tuski , Tanaka was the one that helped me start of producing in the first place , and suga found out accidentally.

Anyways -

After practice we headed to the locker room where we all changed out of our gym clothes and into whatever clean clothes we had. Some of the guys changed back into their uniforms , one or two stayed in their gym clothes because they either ran or bikes home. Others including me changed into everyday attire.

I through on a black hoddie and black jeans I had . Once I was done I looked around the room to see if Tuski had finished getting dressed , when I finally saw him he was picking up his things.

I walked over to the door and waited outside for him. Usually we walk with Kageyama and Hinata but they raced home tonight.

"So are you coming over tonight?" Tuski asked .

"Y-yes Tuskki!" His voice is always so calm and surprising when it's quiet.

"Alright I'll tell my mom. Do you want to stop by your place and get some stuff ?" He asked pulling out his phone and texting someone most likely his mom.

"S-sure." I always stutter when he's so clam and collected I can never tell why.

"Looks like my brother is using the cot tonight . Are you okay with sleeping in my bed with me ?"

I nodded my head , the thought of sleeping in the same bed with him always made my heart race so fast , and if it were and quieter outside you could hear how loud my heart is.

"Alright."

Silence once again fell . It was comfortable silence like usual . It was always like this , either one of would ask the question 'Are you coming over tonight' and that question always ended with a yes . Every Friday , since we were children.

There's only been one or two weekends we've spent apart from each other , but we make up for it during the breaks where we spend a week at the others house. We always had that type of consistency. It was always comforting knowing that hasn't changed .

Twenty or so minutes passed since we had decided to drop by my house .

We got there and went to my room where I grabbed a shirt or two and a two pairs of pants.

It was only a five minute walk to his house. When we got there his brother and his friends were watching a movie .

"Oh hey Tadashi !" His brother said to me when he saw me enter after Tuski .

"Hey Akiteru!" I smiled and waved.
His brother was always so nice to me maybe because he knows I'm Tuskis only friend.

"Hey Tuski come here!" His brother said.

"You can head to my room if you want." Tuski said turning to me. I nodded and head to his room. His brother usually did this when he saw us together. Tuski has never told me about those little comments his brother made to him.

While I waited for him I pulled out my computer and opened a few of my music files and notepad full of random lyrics I jotted down here and there.

Some days it feels like you know
But then I remember
You've never felt the same
Your as far away as the moon
But soon I'll reach the moon